Introduction

Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either my imagination and are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 Hello my dear readers before starting the chapters I'll like to share something with you all.

This book is 2nd part of "Hate or love but you are mine" but this story has a totally different plot. The main protagonists are picked from 1st book.

1st book is on Ronit and Ridhima and this book is on Ronit's best friend Karan and Ridhima's sister Rinky.

Here is a small introduction of our protagonist Rinky and Karan.

Karan oberoi is tall handsome beast, heir of Dewaan chain of hotels, who is a play boy with beautiful smile which can melts any women.

This play boys dates only models but his heart beats for a simple girl named Rinky Khanna who is one of the trainee in his hotel and sis- in- law of his best friend . His family is based in London but he loves to live in Mumbai as his hotels are also based in India and second reason only he knows.

Rinky Khanna beautiful girl, petite figure, a trainee of HM, has big dreams but suddenly everything changes when Karan Oberoi enters her life. Everyone likes him but Rinky is the first girl who hates his guts, she doesn't want to be seen beside him but destiny has different plans because he is like a family now.

Karan loves her, but Rinky hates him.

This story is journey of Hate Vs Love, let's see who wins. Hate or love you are mine2

I will suggest my new readers to read part 1 so that you can get proper idea about all the characters.
I promise, you will love the intense romance and thriller of Ronit and Ridhima Hate or love but you are mine(incomplete) and same goes with part2.

I would like to thank all my lovelies who supported me in bringing the part 2 of Hate or love you are mine.

Vote/comment/share/follow and keep smiling.

Veenu