Perfect Morning!!

I am dedicating this chapter to all my dear friends and reader for their support and vote.

Rinky smiled to herself, remembering about last night, their love making. She had crushed on Karan with time it turned into hatred , now she is so in love that she cannot live without him.

Karan opened his eyes, his lips curled up, thinking about last night, he slowly slide his hand over Rinky's body, "Good morning soon to be Mrs. Oberoi" he said drawing her close.

Good morning" She replied but then her breath caught when she felt the length of him pressed against her.

Karan smiled in understanding,  he then tilted his head and kissed her bare neck, causing her to arch towards him,enjoying his touch. His soft kisses. He suddenly turned her around and looked into her beautiful eyes, " hate or love darling you are mine " he mumbled against her lips and then captured her lips with his, for passionate kiss.

"We have promised dad that we will do breakfast together" she said caressing his arm.

"Mmmm... not only dad our whole family is coming for breakfast except Leela and Leena" Karan said grinding against her.

She laughed pushing him away, "I don't wanna be late" she said.

"Ok" Karan got up from the bed. He then removed the comforter and scooped her up in his arms "I think we should hurry then " he laughed and carried her to the bathroom.

"Due to you I haven't gone to hotel and now Kajari our housekeeper is saying that bhai didn't came back home, Where is bhai do you have any idea?" Leena asked looking at Leela who was busy in pouring tea.

"No " Leela nodded without looking at her, how can she tell her that bhai is in mumbai.

"Nobody have any idea not even butler or housekeeper not even his own driver who came back last night" Leena asked looking at the cook who just entered with their breakfast plate.

"You visited the servant quater" Leela looked at her sister in shock. It's not that visiting servant quater is wrong but going to ask about her brother from housemaid and housekeeper, what will they think that brother and sister don't communicate she thought looking at her elder sister who was behaving like a child.

"Haan bhai is not picking up his call" Leena shrugged.

"Ummm...I think he must be with bhabhi" Finally Leela spoke, she doesn't want Leena to think that they all are planning something on Dev and Poonam.

Leena arched her brow, "that's why he is not picking his phone, he went to mumbai."

"Hmmm..." Leela sipped her tea and nodded.

Karan reached in the shower and turned on the water. Rinky stepped under, water pour down her warm skin. Karan smiled and trailed behind her and pulled her closer.
Rinky tilted her head and gazed at him, "Why are you smiling?" she asked.

"You are so beautiful" he murmured, leaning against her.

"I think we should hurry" she pushed him lightly.

"Hmmm," he hummed caressing her legs, "Wrap your legs around me" he kissed her neck and whispered.

"No, we are gonna late" she shook her head.

He caressed her cheek and gazed into her eyes. Rinky as if got hypnotized she wrapped her leg around his waist, and then she kissed him sweetly with all her love.

Karan groaned against her lips and then without breaking the kiss he backed her up against the shower wall. Water pours down between them, after few moment Karan broke the kiss and gazed into her eyes. She was smiling at him, desire visible in her eyes. Karan caressed her leg again which was wrapped around him causing her  to moan in delight, "I am going to take you now" he kissed her neck and whispered.