Lunch & Plan

I am dedicating this chapter to swedish63

Leela was sitting and having breakfast in garden, when two cars entered the house. She could see the happy faces of her family who just entered the house from short vacation.

"Leela " Leena got down from the car and ran towards her sister, "Good morning " she kissed her cheeks and sat next to her.

"Wow aloo paratha" Leena took a morsel of paratha and took a bite. She looked at her sister, who has bags under her eyes. Leena was surprised that her sister who is diet conscious, who use to freak out if by mistake butler served her aloo paratha or any thing which can increase her daily calories is having same without any complaint and she look ill.

"Hmmm, girls we too are starving" Kabir walked towards his daughters. He feel sad for his daughters who love same person but that person is playing with their emotions.

"We too" Karan ran and ate from Leela's plate. Leela looked at Karan with shock,her eyes filled with tears. Am I doing right, is money more important than family she thought looking at the happy faces of her family.

Rinky eyes were fixed on Leela who had bags under her eyes. She was sure that she had cried all night.

"You don't look well" Karan pulled out the chair and sat beside his step sister Leela. He lightly hugs her.

"Naa I am good, Just was watching movie last night so slept late" she laughed but her laughter didn't reached her eyes.

Karan for the first time felt bad for his step-sister. He promised his mom that he will treat Leela as his own sister but he never fulfilled it. Now he will fulfill his promise he thought and then ordered butler to get aloo paratha for everyone.

"Wow bhabhi you look beautiful in saree" Leena kissed Rinky cheeks and said.

"Thanks" Rinky said adjusting her pallu.

"Bhai is really lucky" Leena said.

"I think I am lucky" Rinky smiled and then she turned around and pushed Leena out of her room, "go and get ready" it's already time" she said. Leena hugs Rinky and ran towards her room. Leela was watching them from stairs, nobody loves me she thought and went back to her room.

Rinky took a deep breath and walk to the french window. Sun was shining brightly and weather is good but her mood was not good. Her sister is in danger and secondly Karan hotel reputation is in danger due to that illegal deal and Leena and Dev issue. She leaned over the door, closing her eyes.  Suddenly a hand wrapped around her waist, "Karan where were you?" she turn in his arms and looked at her handsome fiancé.

"You look upset" he cupped her face in his palms and asked.

"I am just wondering how will we manage everything, from di problem to hotel, and then Dev and Poonam" she hugs him tightly, "We can't leave Leena, we can't stay here what we will do Karan?" she asked.

"Everything will be fine, trust me love" Karan pulled back and looked into her eyes. Rinky tip toed and kissed his lips lightly, "I trust you" she paused and looked at him.

" I am going to check with the cook, I want to make sure they cook delicious Indian food " she smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" Karan asked.

"I want them to think that we are happy with this wedding" Rinky said.

"They can never be happy, trust me jaan they very well know that we are he*l bound to stop this wedding" Karan said.

"I have plan" Rinky winked and walked towards the door but Karan pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her waist. With swift motion he captured her lips with his in sweet kiss.