Sibling !!

I am dedicating this chapter to SimranChandwani114

More of Karan, Leela and Rinky. Scene will keep changing from Karan to Leela or Rinky.

Rinky was pacing in the bedroom. Karan had promised to call her as soon as he was done with reading the letter which his father had given him.

She called him twice but no response. May be he is sleeping she thought but her heart was not ready to accept that Karan will break his promise. Something is wrong she thought and then tried again but still no response .

She walk to the window and removed the curtain and looked out, Sun was rising. She rubbed her forehead, she was started to have headache cause she haven't slept for a minute. Suddenly her phone rung.

"Karan, are you ok?" she asked in tensed tone. "Karan please talk to me, what happened, are girls ok... Whats wrong Karan?" she asked.

"Please Karan you are killing me" now she begged.

Ridhima knocked at the door, "What happened you look tensed?" Ridhima asked.

"Karan is crying di" she said.

"What? " Ronit who walked behind his wife asked.

"Please ask him what happened? " Ridhima looked back at Ronit.

Ronit took mobile phone from Rinky "Karan" he spoke.

"Ronit, dad was never wrong he was trapped in Poonam's plan, ohhh how much I hated him and dad.....dad was saving his family" Karan sobbed. "I did things to irritate dad, I....." Karan sobbed.

"Ohh Karan, everything will be fine, come to Mumbai and talk to your dad" Ronit suggested.

"After my meeting I 'll leave for mumbai" Karan said.

"Good, now talk to Rinky, she has tears in her eyes" he said and gave the phone to Rinky.

"Come with me" he whispered in his wife's ear. Ridhima nodded and they left the room.

"Karan"

Rinky I am sending scan picture of letter, read it... Dad was never wrong he was trapped" Karan paused, "Love after my meeting I am coming to Mumbai and I want you beside me when I meet dad" he said.

"Yes Karan" she said.

"I need to tell you many things but later" he said.

"Love you Karan" she said.

Love you too, ok then see you" he hung up.

Karan went to Leena's room. He knocked at her door but she was still sleeping so he went to Leela who opened the door in one knock her eyes were red and swollen. He knew the reason and he is not interested in hiding that he had seen her clicking pictures.

Rinky after getting ready went to her sister who was sitting in dinning room. Rinky smiled in few month her sister has changed, her style, her attitude but her heart is same so delicate and loving. Ridhima was holding tea cup and with other she was turning some paper.

"Smells good" she walks inside the kitchen. Ronit was making breakfast.

"Your di is feeling tired so I thought of making breakfast for my lovely wife and beautiful sis" he kissed Rinky's forehead.

"Are you ok" he looked down at her. Rinky wrapped her arm around him, "yes jeju" she said placing her head on his chest, "I am so happy finally his.. I mean Dad cleared all the misunderstanding with Karan" she mumbled.