Little tigress

Before starting this chapter I would like to thank my lovelies for supporting me. 

Love you all😘

"Yesterday was best day " Rinky thought while sitting inside the cab, she was late on her first day but she can't help, last night her bhabhi Kajal had delivered twin, she was in hospital whole night. "Karan was also there he will understand" she thought and leaned back on the seat she was feeling tired and sleepy, she hadn't slept for a minute last night.

Karan was feeling tired this morning, last night he was in hospital with Khanna family, "it's an amazing feeling to hold a new born baby" he thought and ran his fingers through his jet black hair. His thought process was interrupted by the loud ring of his desk phone. He leaned forward and picked up the receiver, "Yes" he said in controlled voice.
"Sir.. Today is first day of training and Rinky Khanna is an hour late" Harsh said through the receiver. Karan took a deep breath "ok" he said. 

"We are waiting for her" Harsh continued. Karan leaned back on his chair he knows that Rinky must be tired but he don't want other trainees to think that she is getting priority.

"Sir" harsh again interrupted his thought, "Harsh I will call n check with Rinky but you will not say a single word to her it's my order." He said in authoritative tone.
"Yes sir"
Karan kept the receiver back and picked his mobile and dialed Rinky. She picked in one ring,
"Sorry.... Sorry I know I'm late, I am in cab, will reach soon" she said in tensed tone.
"It's okanyways where are you?"
"Sea link" she replied.
"Hmm.... ok see u at hotel"  he said and kept his mobile back on the desk.
"I should have postponed this session till tomorrow, why this idea didn't came to my mind?" he roughly banged his head on the table.
"What idea?" His friend Ganesh walks inside and asked.
"Rinky is starting her internship today" Karan said looking up at his friend who was now sitting opposite to him and smirk was playing on his handsome face.
"And you are concerned that she is tired due to last night, she didn't even slept and now she is coming here, right my boy" Ganesh arched his brow and asked.
"Yes" Karan replied taking a deep breath.

"Well then, I will suggest you to give individual work to the trainee's so that you can keep Rinky with you in this cabin." Ganesh said.

"That's a good idea Ganu bhai" Karan said winking at Ganesh. Karan picked the receiver and dialed "Harsh, trainee's will work individually today, send one of them to housekeeping, one in kitchen, one in reception and Rinky in management floor, they will see how things work in different department and ask them to make a notes." Karan said smile playing on his lips, he continued "Rinky will stay in this floor and help the management team" Karan said in serious tone.
"Yes sir" Harsh said keeping back the receiver.

"Hmm, now you will get time to spend with your little tigress" Ganesh winked.
"Really, but in your presence how will I get time to spend with my little miss"

"Well I came here for a meeting but due to traffic that guy is late so I thought of meeting you." Ganesh replied checking his wrist watch "time for me to leave" he walk towards the door " lunch plan is final naa"

"Yup"
"then tomorrow" Ganesh waved and walk out of Karan's cabin. Karan smiled "from tomorrow Rinky will also join in our family lunch" he thought.

***

Rinky knocked at the door "Come in" Harsh called from inside the cabin, Rinky slowly opened the door and walk inside, "Sir I am sorry for being late" she apologized.