Happily married.

Epilogue
After twenty days,
Karan took a deep breath and looked towards the mandap (where the Hindu wedding ceremony take place) which was looking amazing. Leela worked hard with his team and arranged this wedding. He was happy to know that Leela has good taste and she is very creative.

"It's time Karan..." Ronit tapped his shoulder and looked towards the mandap. Karan nodded and then his eyes met with his other sister Leena who was sitting beside Panditji, seems she was saying something to him. Karan father was standing beside Panditji and smiling at him.

Karan walked to the mandap,Leena gestured him to sit. Karan smiled and then he sat on the seat inside the mandap facing agni. Panditji started doing some rituals with him.

After few minutes, "Bhabhi is coming..."  Leena whispered in Karan's ear. Karan turned and looked at her, he could not keep his eyes off Rinky. She was looking gorgeous in her wedding dress. She was walking slowly holding her father hand, on other side Rohan,her brother was walking and behind her mother, Ridhima and Kajal, Naina and Leela were walking on slow pace.

Panditji gestured her to sit beside Karan, Leena got up from where she was sitting and helped Rinky to sit next to Karan, "I asked Panditji to do all the rituals which will make you both saat jnam ke saathi" Leena laughed and then walked and sat beside her whole family. Suddenly someone came and sat beside her, "Hi Miss Leena..." Veer Rathod said.

"Hi..." Leena smiled and looked towards her bhabhi and bhai.

Karan eyes were still fixed on Rinky who was looking down, not able to meet his eyes. They were married but today is different, she was getting married like really with all the ritual, mehndi, haldi, barat.

Panditji started marriage mantras after some rituals "Stand up for the Peheres." he smiled and gestures them to stand up.

  Karan stood up and  slowly took Rinky's shoulder and made her stand, he placed his hand on hers, she looked up at him and then they smiled at each other,  "You look beautiful"  Karan mumbled, lightly squeezing her hand and then they slowly started walking around agni for pheras. After completing the pheras they sat back on the seat next to agni.

"Now adorn her hairline with Sindoor(vermillion)." Panditji said.

Ridhima came forward with sindoor box and a ring,"take this ring and apply sindoor on her hairline" she smiled at Karan, "Haha don't tell him what to do, he know it very well" Ganesh teased causing everyone to laugh.

Karan winked at Ridhima, who smiled and looked towards Rinky who was angrily looking at Karan.

After all teasing and flirting Ridhima passed him box and ring to continue with the rituals. Karan happily took the ring from her hand he looked at Rinky who was looking at him with admiration, he then slowly adorn her hairline with Sindoor. He then took the mangalsutra(chain worn by married women) from the tray, he leaned in and tied around her neck "Mine" he whispered.

Finally both are together, happily married again.

Five year later,
Karan smiled down at his three year old son who was happily clapping, "Mommy mommy more honey" he sweetly smile.

"No more honey"  Rinky laughed and looked at her son, Harshvardhan.

"Papa mommy no honey" he looked at Karan.

"Yes,"  he picked him in his arms, " you don't want to be late for your aunties wedding " Karan asked his son and ran upstairs to his sister room.

"Lee, Leena..." he called and entered the room, "You both look beautiful," Karan kissed his sisters who were looking amazing in their wedding dress.

"You..bea..beauty" Harsh kissed his buiji and boba. He call buiji to Leena and boba to Leela.

"Leena" took his nephew in her arms, "Thank u honey boy" she laughed. Leela leaned in and kissed his cheeks, "I love buiji and boba" he clapped.

Leena and Leela are getting married. They finished their further studies and then joined their brother in hotel business.For surprise Rajvir waited for Leela. And she appreciated his gesture and now they are getting married.

Veer Rathod, investment banker and elder brother of Rajvir met Leena in different occasions and then one day he proposed her to be his wife. For both girls getting into relationship was difficult but time heals. And today both sisters are getting married in same family.

Dev and team are behind the bars. Karan has information that Dev is trying hard to come out of London jail but Karan put the pressure on high authorities for not letting him out of the jail.

Hol 💜 1,2,3
Karan never wanted to live in his palace so he made it as their holiday home. He can't start a family and stay in his hotel suite so all the three friends decided to buy a bungalow in same area and they were lucky two family were selling their three bungalow in same area.

They together started their new journey with promise that they will always stand together in good and bad times. They were always there for kids bithday, for Leena and Leela's wedding, for Rinky, Ridhima and Naina's delivery.

They were together when Harsh got sick, when Samiara met with an accident when she was just six year old. But then Karan and family broke their promise. Kiaan became Editor-in-chief and Karan and family was not their. They were enjoying holiday so they said they can't come. Now Ridhima is angry with Karan and Rinky. Karan even tried to talk but Rinky, she not even called and blessed his Godson.

Now this is the reason of Ridhima's anger but can you think that Karan will break his promise just for some holiday. I think he has big reason behind this, may be old man Ronit and Ganesh knows that's why they are not angry and may be big holiday suprise is due to Karan.

         " Mine "

"Mine" is a story of "Honey" haha I mean Harshvardhan or Harsh. Young Harsh falls in love with his cute friend who was his junior in college. They were so in love that one day they broke all the bond and did something drastic which changed both of their lifes. She used his love, she played with him and lied that she is poor girl but in truth she is daughter of Dev.

After five years he got to know that the girl who ditched him is back in mumbai And Harshvardhan will not leave her this time because she is "Mine."

Come and join the journey of gen next where rivals are same but love story is different.

Thanks
Veenu 💕