Don't hate me.

This is very long chapter ❤

After introducing Rinky to his event management team Karan took her to his office.

"If you need any help just call Anisha, she is manager here" he said checking his wrist watch.

"Are you going out?" She asked.

"Yes I am going to palace, I mean my sister is here in India" he happily said, "she came last night so I am going to meet her and I'll have lunch with her in palace" He said, he wanted to take Rinky with him but it's not the right time for him to introduce her to his sister when she hates him and only treat him as a boss.

Rinky nodded and went back to the team and they discussed everything about decoration and food, she checked with every staff and planned as per her sister liking, she even called Jaipur team to decorate Ronit suite and dinner for two in Ronit terrace garden.

Karan was in bad mood after meeting his sister, her word still rung in his head "I hate you bhai(brother)" he don't even had lunch and went back to hotel and called Rinky to join him for a drive. Rinky was confused but then without any question she went to the waiting car.
"Where are we going?" she asked while fastening her seat belt.
"Jaipur" he said his eyes on road.

"I already had given instructions about the decoration to the team, we don't need to go there" she said looking at Karan.

"I want you to check every details, it's about my brother and sister-in-law happiness, you don't take me as family but for me Ronit is my brother and Ridhima my Bhabhi" he said still his eyes were glued on road. Rinky sensed that he was in bad mood.

Karan was feeling sad, his sister, his little princess was angry with him not only angry she said she hate him now, Leena hates him, he looked at Rinky who was now looking out from the car window, "she also hates me" he thought. He drove directly to Jaipur without stopping and Rinky too kept her mouth shut. But she was not liking his silence, his serious mood, he always look happy but today he look broken and sad.

They reached Jaipur by five in the evening. Karan went to his cabin while Rinky went to check with decoration and explained the details to staff. After finishing her work she went to Karan's cabin but he was not there, she called him and found that he is in his suite.

She went to his suite, door was already open and Karan was standing against the door, his hand folded over his chest and as always his top two button of shirt was open, she could clearly see a very intricate design pedant hanging down from the golden chain around his neck.

"King" he said.

"Huh" she looked up at him meeting his eyes

He pulled out his chain and showed "King, it's a family jewel , passed to son when he carries forward the family business and kingship, we are no more king but still" he shrugged and said.