Engaged

"Stop it!! Enough of flirting with my Rinky,Karan" Ronit eyed at Karan who was kneeling down, his lips on Rinky's knuckles.
Rinky shook her hand away and rose slowly and then she ran towards Ronit, "jeju, Ronit jeju" she smiled wrapping her arm around him.
Ronit kissed her forehead and then he inclined his head towards Karan.
"I was not expecting you, here" Karan said flatly.
"Hmmm and I was not expecting, you flirting with Rinky " Ronit replied , anger seeping through his voice but his eyes were showing something else. Karan smirked, "I was not flirting" Karan replied.
"No you were not, I guess you were really planning to marry her" his gaze briefly passed over Rinky.
"I...uh..." Karan tried to speak.
"Jeju?" Rinky touched his arms, gaining his attention.
Ronit looked down at her,  "You sister asked me to pick you up after your meeting , I assume that your meeting is over Karan" he arched his brow and asked.
" yea" Karan nodded.
"Why don't you grab your things and meet me outside sis" Ronit smiled at Rinky.
"Ok" Rinky hesitantly looked at Ronit but then she walk down the stairs.
Ronit waited for Rinky to walk down the stairs,  he then looked at Karan who was facing him.
"What was that?" Ronit grabbed Karan by his shoulder and asked. He was not angry but was confused by his behavior towards Rinky.
"I love her man" Karan raked finger through his jet black hair and replied.
"I know Karan and if we go with Ridhima's information then, Rinky likes you as well but this sudden proposal for marriage will confuse her we all are aware of your feeling that's why we are letting Rinky to go with you" Ronit said.
"Rinky was confused if tabloid writes about me and her" Karan told Ronit.
"Then we will see but for now don't scare her and don't cross your limit, I trust you more than anything " Ronit said and gave Karan a quick hug, "Take care, we can't leave mumbai other wise I would have come with you"he said.
" I can understand, will call you before leaving for London " Karan said in serious tone.

In Khanna apartment,
"I understand Ridhi, but don't you think that you both are hiding something from you parents"  Sunil Khanna and Meena Khanna looked at their daughter.
"Dad Karan is like a brother to jeju, he needs our help so we agreed " Rinky said.
"What help?" Meena asked looking at Rinky.
Rinky narrated his parents about Dev and Leena..."That's why he want me to help him" Rinky said.
"Okk...I won't stop you, I trust my children and believe that you will never do anything wrong"  Sunil said and hugs Rinky, Ridhima.
"So when are you leaving for London"  Sunil asked Rinky.
"Tomorrow Karan will finalise"  Ridhima said.

Next day,  Royale Diwaan
"We are going for shopping today" Karan said while writing something on the paper. She had never seen him wearing reading glasses before. He was look breathtaking, in those blue glasses.
"Don't stare at me Miss Khanna, I 'm serious when I said we are going for shopping, you need dress and some other stuffs before travelling to London" He said without looking up at her.
"I already have several dresses, I don't think shopping is necessary"  she argued.
"You are going to London as my fiancée," 
"Ohh!! you want me to wear all the designer stuffs and walk like those models whom you use to date" she angrily rose pushing the chair back.
"That's not what I implied" he got up and walk towards her, "I just want everything to look real, Poonam is very cunning lady" he said in serious tone.
"Ok I will do as you say sir but there's one promise you have to make" she sat back, his nearness was making her weak, since yesterday she was not able to think straight, after he proposed her for marriage, she would have though he is really into her but it was all fake just fake engagement, fake fiancée, fake proposal.
"What? " He asked.
"We are not really getting engaged,  so no touching or kissing"  she said her eyes looking away from him.
Karan removed his glasses and kept it on the table, his eyes travelled on hers, but she was looking away from him, so he took her chin between his thumb and finger and made her look at him " do you despise my touch" he asked his eyes filled with sadness.
She nodded but no words came out of her mouth.
" I 'll never touch you without your consent " he said.
"but you are holding my chin, your fingertips touching my face " she said still looking away from him.
He laughed and now took her hands "Let's go" he pulled her up.
"we are going to share same room, I will kiss your cheeks and I will always hold your hand, so that my family would think that we are really engaged," he turned and gently cupped her cheeks "trust me Rinky, I will never cross my limits "  he looked into her eyes and said.
"I trust you" Rinky said, he really wanted to get engaged to her but Ronit is right he could not scare her and lose her friendship.
"Karan I think we should not go out for shopping together," Rinky suggested.
"Tabloid?"  Karan asked and then smiled "you don't have winter dresses and jacket,  right"  he asked.
"Yes, I don't, " she shrugged.
"We will go for shopping in London then, no shopping here"  he smiled and went back to his desk.
"Go back home, do packing will leave for London tomorrow night" Karan said.

"How will I sleep if you keep on staring at me" Karan dramatically said, they were sitting inside his private jet.
"I am not staring at you I am just thinking"  Rinky flatly replied.
"Thinking? " he laughed.
"Yes"
"May I ask what are you thinking?"  Karan now adjusted his seat and looked at her.
"No!!" she said and layed back on her seat, closing her eyes,  in truth she was not thinking,  she was really staring at his face, so calm and composed.
Karan turned his head and lightly smiled at her,  "Come to me"  he called her.
"why?" she asked, her eyes still closed.
Karan rose from the seat and went  and sat beside her. He pulled the box from his chest pocket and placed it on her hand "open it" he ordered.
She adjusted her seat and sat straight then in  aww she looked at the red velvet box. She hesitantly opened the box and her eyes widened "beautiful" she spoke touching the family ring gently with her finger tip.
"This is family ring, King and Queen, with family crest carved in the ring,"  he picked the king ring and slide it in his ring finger, "wear it" he took the queen ring and asked her to wear.
"Karan this is wrong, our is fake engagement"  she said.
"May be I really want to marry you"  he said and slide the ring in her ring finger, without giving any chance to speak he stood up, "I don't want anyone to think that we are faking our relationship,"  he went back to his seat "Thanks for trusting and helping me, my little tigress " he said closing his eyes shut.
Rinky looked at him, his eyes were shut as if he was really sleeping. She was for sure that he's aware that she is staring at him.
"Why do you keep on saying that may be I  want to marry you? " she murmured. She wanted to ask and fight but, she leaned back closing her eyes, saving Leena from Dev was her priority, that's why she is going to London. This can be discussed later, she will ask him one day, Sure.
Karan gulped hard but didn't said a word, he heard what she murmured but he kept his mouth shut.

Chapter is bit small but I wanted to end it here so we can directly visit London in next chapter 😀
Please vote and comment and  follow me for updates.
Thanks
Veenu 💕