Mine Forever.

Hope my lovelies will be happy after reading this long chapter on Rinky and Karan.

Rinky finished buttoning her peach formal top and checked herself in the mirror. She was feeling jittery today. It's difficult for her to work under the person who was once her crush, her idol and now she hates him.

"Why do I hate him?" she thought and then she answered to herself, "because I hate him due to those tabloid news" her heart interrupted her mind, "no Rinky Khanna is jealous that she can never be that close to Karan like those models whom he date, "no..no.. I hate him because he doesn't respect women, he date them, use them and then throw them away." Her mind was clouded with many thoughts but she shook them away and walk towards the kitchen.

"Kajal bhabhi you don't look well" Rinky entered the kitchen and found her sister-in-law sitting and sipping her freshly made orange juice.

"I think your niece and nephew are ready to come out in this world" Kajal pointed at her belly and said.

"What? Are you in..." Rinky began but Kajal didn't let her finish the sentence, " no baby.. I am.. Not ....it's just my gut feeling anyways you are looking se*y" Kajal winked at Rinky and continued, "Hmm... I am very proud of both of my nanads (husband's sister) Kajal laughed.

Rinky just nodded at her sis-in-law statement, she kissed Kajal "take care."

"Hmm I will take care" Kajal grabbed Rinky's wrist, "Rinku don't you think Karan like you, like likes you" Kajal said amusement playing on her face.

"Hmm right...." Rinky nodded and walk out of the kitchen.

"Karan Oberoi, I like this guy, he is best for my fighter Rinky" Kajal thought.

Royale Diwaan

Rinky paid the chauffeur and got down from the cab. A tall guard saluted and opened the door for her, she smiled at him and walk to the reception.
"Hi" she wished the receptionist who was busy on phone call.
"Hi mam, how may I help you?" Receptionist named Ashima asked Rinky.
"Umm...I am here for interview" Rinky smiled and replied back.
"Sorry mam, we are not conducting any interview" Ashima replied and continued with her work ignoring Rinky who was still standing near her desk.

Karan checked his wrist watch for fifth time "where is she?" It's already 10:25, did she change her mind? Can it be possible?" he ran his fingers through his gelled hair and walk to the main hall reception, his mind was clouded with so many questions.

A smile erupted his lips when he saw Rinky standing near the reception she was looking amazing in her formal dress but that smile suddenly turned into anger when he noticed his receptionist behavior towards Rinky , he didn't liked the way Ashima is ignoring his little tigress.

"What's going on?" He asked coldly looking at Ashima, who was standing behind the reception desk busy in some phone call.
Ashima in shock kept back the receiver and pointed at Rinky who was still standing there looking at Karan who was furiously looking at receptionist "Karan sir, she is here for interview but we are not conducting any interview." He glanced at Rinky but his expression didn't changed, he placed his palm on the desk and leaned in front "have you tried to know who called her or her name" he asked, his postured made Ashima shivered with fear "N..no..Karan.. sr...sir" she stuttered.
"I told you about Rinky Khanna, who was coming to meet me?" he asked.
"Ye..yes" she replied back .
"Umm..Karan... it's not her fault I made a mistake, I should have told her my name" Rinky said saving the girl from Karan's rage. Karan didn't move he just turned his head and glanced at Rinky, smirk playing on his lips. She called him Karan and his name sound amazing coming out of her sweet mouth.