Truth

Rinky after having dinner went inside her room. She was feeling restless, she wanted to know what had happened between Karan and his sister, after thinking for long she grabbed her phone from her side table "should I call him" she thought again looking down at her phone but then she kept it back, she was not finding courage to call Karan, "what will he think that I am taking too much interest in him and his personal matters."

"Rinky you look worried and pale" her babhi(sis-in-law) Kajal entered the room with her twins, she placed baby girl on Rinky lap, baby smiled at Rinky, "awe my cutie pie, did you missed your aunt" Rinky said kissing her cheeks.

"My little boy too missed his aunty" Kajal placed baby boy on her left knee for Rinky to kiss him. 
"Now tell me, why this tensed face?" Kajal asked.
"Nothing bhabhi" Rinky replied back but she was looking down at her niece who was smiling at her.
Kajal took her chin between her finger and thumb and forced Rinky to look at her "now you started hiding things from your bhabhi, should I call your Ridhima di and ask" she asked in angry tone.

Kajal grabbed Rinky mobile and was about to dial Ridhima when, "Bhabhi please di doesn't know anything" she took her mobile back and looked at Kajal.
"What had happened Rinku, tell me baby" she asked sweetly, she placed twins on the bed and took Rinky hand in hers.
"Bhabhi, Dev is not nice man" Rinky said and got up from the bed, she cringed remembering that he tried to kiss her.
"Why are you saying this, have you saw or heard anything?" Kajal asked.

"He... he... He is very cheap and a player" Rinky paused and looked at Kajal.
"Tell me clearly" Kajal furiously asked.
"Ummm... he behaved badly with me...he... he tried to kiss me" Rinky said and sat back on the bed holding Kajal hand.

"Did Karan have any idea about this" Kajal asked.
"I told him that he is not good and then Karan replied he knows"
"Tell him in detail."
"Yes I'll tell him tomorrow, his sister should also know about him" Rinky said.
"Is he back?"
"Yea, he already came back tonight with his sister, step sister and Dev"
"hmm..." Kajal kissed her forehead, "Now sleep, you have offices tomorrow"
she placed kids back on the pram and walk towards the door but then she turned and looked at Rinky "Do you like Karan"
"Yes" Rinky absentmindedly replied.
"Huh" Kajal laughed.
Rinky looked at Kajal, shock was written on her beautiful face "I mean he is nice boss and can be a good friend" she repeated Ganesh sentence which he said when they talked about Karan, in jet.

****
Karan was feeling restless he wanted to tell his sister about their father but he couldn't, he ran his finger through his hair and closed his eyes.

"May I come in Karan sir," Rinky peep into his cabin.

"Yes Miss Khanna, come in" he replied in serious tone but from inside he was happy to see her. Rinky walk inside and smiled at him but in return he just glared at her.

"You should be in kitchen Miss Khanna" he said boss like.

"Have you talk to your sister"
"Yes but I was not able to tell her that what I did was due to my dad"
"Why Karan?"

"Karan, really Rinky?"

"You only asked me to call you Karan inside this cabin as we are not boss and employee, now tell me why didn't you tell her everything"
Karan got up and walk towards her, he placed his palm on arm rest and caged her in the chair. His warm breath hit her face, she shivered with his closeness.
"You are my employee and I am your boss then why should I share my life and problems with you" he whispered in her ear.