Let's Be Friends 👫

Rinky was placed to see how reception area is managed, how guest are received and how things work in main lounge. She was talking to manager when her eyes landed to the entry of the hotel. A big smile played on her lips when she saw her di and jeju walking towards the reception. She excused herself and ran to them, "Di" Rinky called and hugs her sister, then she looked at Ronit "Hello jeju" she wished him who smiled and replied back.

Karan was looking at them from afar, he let Rinky wish and hug her sister and then he walk to them, "What are you doing here Miss Khanna?" he asked from behind.
"I... S..ir..."Rinky turned to him, he was looking down at her, "Go to your group" he ordered. Rinky nodded and then she smiled at her sister and walk back to her work.

Karan took Ronit and Ridhima to his private suite, "Welcome to my home bhabhi" he said while opening his suite door.
"This is your home" Ridhima asked in shock.
"Yes, I am alone here so this is my home" Karan shrugged and said.
They sat there and waited for Ganesh to join them in meantime Karan walk to the corridor he pulled his mobile from his pocket and dialed Rinky. She picked up in two rings "Yes sir" she said.
"Rinky your lunch break has started, right" he asked.
"Yes sir" she replied.
"Go to my cabin"

"Now?" she asked in confusion.

"Yes"

"But"

"No but Rinky we are waiting for you for lunch" he said.
"ohh," was the only reply came out from Rinky's mouth.

"Now listen to me carefully, go to my cabin behind my desk there is a bookshelf, Push the black button which is on right corner of the shelf , you will see a stairs take that it will lead you to my suite" he said .

"Ok"
"come fast your sis is waiting" he said and walk inside the room.

"Ganesh where is Naina" Karan asked.
"In Pune" Ganesh replied and then they ordered food. Ronit smiled "how their family is growing, firstly Niana then Ridhima and hopefully Rinky will soon join as new a member" he thought. They heard a knock, Karan got up and opened the door, "Welcome Rinky" he smiled and let Rinky to enter.

"Thank you sir" Rinky said and walk inside the suite.

"Again sir" he said loudly so that everyone could hear.

"I agree with Karan we are family and Karan is also a family call him Karan or call him Karan bhai(brother) the way you call me Ganu bhai" Ganesh said and winked at Ronit who smirked at Karan in response getting an angry glare from him.

"What do you suggest Karan?" Ronit ask smirk still playing on his lips, "Come here sisy" Ronit gestured Rinky to sit beside him, she sat next to him and Ronit wrapped his arm around her shoulder "so how's work going?" he asked kissing her forehead.

"Good" she smiled.

They enjoyed the lunch with some old stories, especially how Ganesh met Niana and then they discussed about the coming auction. After an hour of chit chat, Ganesh checked his wrist watch "Ronit we have meeting" he said and stood up. They all got up and walk towards the door of Karan suite when, "Thank you Karan for lunch" Ridhima sweetly said.

"You both don't treat me as family" Karan looked at Ridhima and Rinky, "why you both always make me stranger by saying thank you, Rinky always calling me sir, Ridhima! Ronit and Ganesh are my brother's and so you are also my family stop making me stranger" he said a raw emotion visible on his face.

"Sorry bro" Ridhima hugs him and said.

Rinky was looking at them, Karan happily hugs his sister just like elder brother does to his sister. Karan stepped back and turns to Rinky "you too want hug" he winked at her. She looked at him in shock then she said bye to everyone and left for her work "Flirt" she mumbled to herself and walk down the stairs, her heart always do somersault due to his nearness. She stood inside his cabin and tried to calm before she join her group in the reception area.