Letter !

I am dedicating this chapter to srutikriti

Leela was ready to read the letter when suddenly Leena woke up, "Move naa...I need to use washroom"  he tapped her knees.

"Hmmm" Leela slightly moved. Leena walked away rubbing her eyes with her palm. Leena looked out of the jet window, she could see city light. We are about to reach home she thought.

She then looked down at the mobile. I think its not the right time to read, she thought closing her eyes.

Dev's face flashed in front of her eyes.She love Dev but in truth she loves Leena too. Her mom is planning to kill Leena after marriage but she had some different plan and hope this letter will help her in fulfilling her plan she thought.

She was in her mother plan but since the day Karan and Rinky went to London her heart changed. She started loving her brother. He behaved so lovingly with her and what she is doing ruining her own beautiful family.

They reached palace early in the morning. Leena and Leela were shocked that their brother is staying with them in palace instead of his hotel suite. After his mother's death he never stayed in palace.

"Girls tea, coffee or sleep"  Karan laughed checking his wrist watch.

"Tea and sleep" Leela replied back with laughter in her voice.

"Me too" Leena said.

"And you??"  they both asked him, wiggling their brows.

"Ummm....I need to talk to Rinky" he rubbed the back of his neck and shyly smiled, "I am missing Rinky so I will call her and tell her that we have reached"  he said.

"Do you think she will be up at this time, she must be tired and sleeping"  Leena said, looking at her brother who is desperate to talk to his lady love.

"Let's see" he dailed her number and switched his mobile in speaker mode,"I miss you" Rinky picked up in one ring, "I can't sleep I want you here" she said. There was sadness in her voice. Leena and Leela looked at each other.

"Umm love"  Karan switched the speaker mode and pressed his mobile phone to his ears, "Take rest" he mouthed to his sisters and ran towards his old bed room which his father and mother use to share when they were together.

Leela laughed aloud, "Omg they are crazy in love" she said.

"Hmmm, yes" Leena said thinking about Dev's word that, Rinky is not right for Karan. She took a deep breathe and looked towards her sister who ordered butler to send  tea in her room. Then they together headed towards their room which was in first floor.

"Leela I am angry with you"  Leena said.

"Why?"

"I am your sister, and you behaved as stranger"

"I know what are you talking about, he doesn't know that I love him,I never told him but I am crazy in love with him" Leela said.

"Tell him then,"

"He doesn't love me" Leela nodded and turned towards her door, "Don't worry I will be fine, hope one day I will find love just like bhai and bhabhi"  she sadly smiled.

Leena hugs Leela and then walked to her room. Thinking about Dev, my love life is not like bhai and bhabhi and really saying these type of love doesn't exist mom married dad but then if love would have existed then why did he married Poonam mom and later they lived separated life. Love is just fairy tale she laughed. And lay on her bed. It's just lust, Poonam mom is right, it's just physical attraction nothing else she thought.