London

Hello 🙋 to my new and old readers.
✈✈✈✈✈✈✈
"We are going to Land, boss" Pilot announced. Karan fastened his seat belt and looked at Rinky who was busy in adjusting her seat, unaware that she is going to freeze in this dress, these denims jacket are not going to help her in the damp and cold weather of London.
Rinky button up her Jacket and wrapped a scarf around her neck but once the attendant opened the door, cold breeze filled inside the plane making her shiver, she wrapped her arms around her petite figure and looked at Karan who was ready, in his heavy gray long coat, just grey as the weather, he smirked at her "No jacket, no over coat, you will freeze in this weather" he mocked, and walked towards her, and embraced her in his arms.
"I don't know" she shivered moving closer to Karan, she felt warmth beside him, he was already dressed for this weather.
Karan smiled and touched her nose with the tip of his finger "but I know what to do" he paused and turned around "Lesa" he called the attendant.
Lesa walk back with two bags and handed it over to Rinky.
"Go and change, I will wait for you in car" he said and ran down the ramp.

"Mom, mom" Leena squeal with happiness.
Poonam walked down the stairs, "What happened Leena, why are you shouting?" She asked.
"Mom bhai is on the way, he will be here in an hour, I am so happy" Leena said hugging her step mother.
"Oh wow,Leena I am also happy, finally Karan is staying with us" Poonam dreamily said, he will stay here and Anjana will seduce you with her sexy body and job done, both father and son are same, both passionate about sexy women don't mind worshiping their body she inwardly laughed.
"Yes mom he never stayed" Leela said happily looking at her mother who was dreamingly staring at the entrance.
"So, he finally got ready to stay here" Kabir Oberoi walk down the stairs and looked at Poonam.
Poonam angrily looked at Kabir "yes" then she smirked, "Our son is finally staying with us." she said happily.

Karan stood on the doorstep of his living room but Rinky stood back letting him go inside first.
"Bhai" Leena ran and hugs him, Leela too came and gave him hug.
"Welcome home son, I am glad you finally got ready to stay here, with us " Kabir said rudely.
"Ohh Kabir darling don't be rude he is after all our only son, " Poonam said in saccharine sweet voice, her arms went around him.
"Poonam I am not your son, yes you can say that I am only free Atm of you family " Karan said in angry tone.
" And Mr. Kabir Oberoi, I am here for my sister's wedding and this house is mine, you forgot that I am letting you all live here because that was my mother last desire." he said matter-of- factly.
"Ohh, I have a surprise for you Leena," Karan said and turned back, "Rinky, love" he took Rinky's hand and was about to enter the room but something came into his mind, he smiled and looked at his sister "Leena please bring aarti ki thali (veneration plate),don't you wanna welcome your brother fiancée, your bhabhi (sis-in-law)" he smiled and stood at the door with Rinky beside him. She laughed inwardly looking at the shocked face of Poonam, Leela and Leena but when she looked up meeting Kabir Oberoi eyes, he was smiling, a smile of victory.
"Sure bhai" Leena ran inside for arti ki thali while Leela and Poonam angrily looked at Rinky thinking their first plan failed but Kabir Oberoi smiled at Rinky thinking she will change his son, he will not turned like him, like Kabir Oberoi, the jerk,rake,casanova, gambler, who killed his loving wife with his way of living, with his wrong deeds.
Karan leaned "stay with me, hold me tight, don't leave my hand" he mumbled in Rinky's ear. Rinky tip toed and kissed his left cheek, causing everyone to glare at her in shock. But for Karan, it was his good luck, he was sure when his tigress is with him, they will surely win.
After all the welcome rituals, Leena took Karan and Rinky inside the villa,"I assume you both will like to rest before dinner is served" Poonam asked Karan but her eyes were on Rinky.
"Yes," Karan rudely replied his eyes still on Kabir Oberoi who was looking at him or rather smiling at him.
"Your room is ready, I guess you both are going to share same room " Poonam smirked at Karan "you both are engaged to be married, so I guess its.." she said smirk playing on her wicked face, telling him that I am aware of your little play stepson.
Karan towered over Poonam, "I'm here for Leena and I will suggest you to stay away from me and my fiancée " he angrily muttered.
"Mrs. Woods" he looked at his old house keeper, who smiled back " Yes Baba, I will ask cook to prepare black tea for you and..." she looked at Rinky "Miss Rinky will prefer tea" he grabbed Rinky's hand and walk towards the stairs.
Karan took Rinky to his room, "wow!!" Rinky walked inside in awe.