Leena

In last chapter Karan told Rinky about his family, about his life and when Rinky told him that Dev is not right,  that he tried to force on her and is not right for his sister Leena,  the only reply she got is "he knows"  and then he turned and.... From here new chapter continues.....

Karan walks out of his cabin, he was damn sure that Rinky is looking at him with shock on her beautiful face.
He can't explain anything to her right now, today is not the right time, but truth is he wanted to kill that bas**rd with his bare hand.

He had CCTV camera all around his hotel not only this, some cameras are installed behind the pillars and different corners of his hotel lobby.
Before leaving Jaipur, he ordered his assistant to send him the videos, of the third floor where Rinky was staying during her visit to Jaipur.

He was sure Dev was planning something but he never thought Dev is that cheep, first clip which he checked was of Dev and Rinky, he was forcing himself on her. Watching him touch Rinky made his fist curled into a ball. He wanted to go and kill that ba***rd, but it will only take away his sister from him, and if he showed clips to his sister, she will never believe him. She will plainly think that he asked Rinky to seduce Dev, he was certain his sister will think same and secondly he wants to know Dev's real plan, he had seen him coming out of his step sister Leela's room, late at night, he was damned sure everything was planned perfectly by Poonam, his father's second wife.

He pushed the private elevator button and waited for it to open but his thoughts were filled with all the negative things going around him except Rinky.

"How do you know? Rinky pulled him back but instead of replying he leaned in, his breathe fanning her lips. She shivered and quietly moved backward, her back hit the wall and now Karan fully turned and looked at her, " I saw the cctv clips, I know what he did," he said his eyes fixed on hers, "I am going to NY, will be back in four days,  we can discuss later," he said and turned to go but Rinky pulled him by his sleeve, "You don't care, he almost kissed, he touched my...."
Karan kept his finger on her lips and lightly kissed his own finger and mumbled, "he is cheap and not good for my sister, but she won't believe me because my father's second wife will never let her believe me. I need to plan to save my sister and my hotels from them" he said and walk inside the elevator "I know my little tigress can handle Dev" he winked and pushed the elevator button causing the door to close.
Rinky touched her lips, he kissed me, her mind angrily said but her heart laughed, no he kissed his finger, but his finger was on our lips her mind said again her heart laughed common he just kissed his finger his lips didn't touch our beautiful lips, Rinky shook he head "stop it you two" she screamed and look around, nobody had seen or heard her screaming.
she clicked the elevator button and walk inside she can smell him, His perfume inside the elevator.

Karan leaned back on the seat of his private jet,  the image of him kissing, almost kissing Rinky flickered into his mind. How much he want to kiss those lips, so pink and soft like rose petals. He kissed his finger and smiled at his craziness.
"sir lunch" attendant set the tray of lunch on the table and smiled "Thanks Vishakha " he said and started having his lunch.

After having lunch with her team Rinky went  back to kitchen.To her surprise Dev was waiting at the counter where chef always teach them.
"What are you doing here?" she asked him angrily.
"C'mon girl," he leaned in and looked at her,  "this is my hotel, I mean soon it will be mine darling" he took a step closer his foot touching hers.
Rinky  angrily looked at him and turned to go but Dev grabbed her wrist and pulled her against his chest, " I want you in my bed, I want to savour you all of you ," he whispered in her ears.
Rinky pushed him away and slapped hard on his face.
" Stay away from me,  Else I'll show you the real Rinky and if I told about your behaviour to Leena then she will through you out not only from this hotel but also from her life too" she said.
" Ahh, Leena will never believe you, she is aware that you are Karan's lover, who can seduce anyone even me," he said walking closer to her. "You know baby, once he is bored with you , he will throw you out not me," Dev laughed.
--------*****------
Next day Rinky was busy in hotel kitchen experimenting some new dish when suddenly someone patted on her shoulder, she turned to find Leena smiling at her.
  "Can we talk for a moment" she  asked.
"Sure" Rinky replied and washed her hand and removed  her apron and walk out with Leena.
"My suite" Leena said and pressed the private elevator button. They entered the suite "have a seat"  Leena said.
"Whiskey" she asked and then she laughed "ohh in office hours you are not allowed to drink" she said and poured it in glass and gulped in one go.
Rinky walks to Leena " I love Karan bhai (bro) but he is not ready to accept what I want. I wanted to speak to Ronit bhai about this, but before that I thought of talking to you " she laughed and made one peg  and gulped it again. She was now shaking lightly.
"Enough"  Rinky grabbed the glass from Leena and made he sit on couch.
"Karan bhai had never kept secret lover,  is he paying you large " she asked and pushed Rinky,  "my glass" she try to stand but Rinky pushed her back.
" He kept secret lover this time because you are Ridhima sister, right, he can't stay with one girl just like our mom, who ditched our dad, thanks to Poonam mom she took care of dad and me" she said tear started to forming in her eyes.
"You are not in your right mind" Rinky said, Poonam, whosoever she is,  she had filled her mind with all lies, she thought.

"Ahh Rinky,  I feel comfortable only after drinking my beautiful golden liquid" she laughed and closed her eyes.
Rinky nodded and walk out of the suite,  "I need to talk to Karan about Leena" she thought and walked towards the elevator.

Rinky was not able to sleep, today after meeting Leena and after seeing her behaviour she is shocked, "What's going in Leena's life? Is she aware about her step mother behaviour with Karan? She sat up and picked her mobile and called Ronit.
"Ronit jeju I want to talk to you about Leena" she said.
"I think I have idea what you wanna talk" Leena called him today but she was talking nonsense, Rinky told him everything that happened in Leena suite.
"Hmm, I don't understand why Poonam, Karan's step mother is hell bound to separate Karan and Leena.
"Jeju talk to Karan and ask him to do something before Leena do something wrong" she said.
"I will talk to him sis, don't worry, now go to sleep " Ronit said.
------******-------
Karan walk towards the board room but his mind wander back to Dev, him touching Rinky, Dev holding hand of Leena and kissing her, flash in his eyes. I need to save my family and hotel from these people, he thought and walk inside the meeting room.

Rinky kept her mobile back on side table, but her mind was still reeling back to Leena suite. She again picked her mobile and started typing,
RINKY: call me when free.
She sent it to Karan.
She got reply in a minute.
KARAN : Ronit called me and told me about Leena.
RINKY: You need to do something,  she was drunk and I spoke to Butler, he said Leena most of the time stay in her suite.
Karan didn't replied  back, instead he called her,
"Rinky I know these people are using Leena to get my money and hotel but I won't let them do this, I have plan with which I can save Leena and my family business,  will tell you when I am back, take care"he said cutting the call.
Rinky kept her mobile back on the table and went to sleep.  Karan mind was not on meeting, his sister drunk and all was not sitting properly, she was different but now she had turned just like Poonam, his father's second wife. Now he had to plot and bring the real culprit infront of his sister.

Well, I thought I won't be able to update till Dec end but my neck injury is getting better,  so here new update but please bear with me coz I am going to update slowly.
Sorry for mistakes, and please..
Vote/comment /follow /share.
"Hate or love you are mine"  Ronit n Ridhima is already completed.

Veenu 💕