1.

"Log date 473. Subject 70543, (l/n) (y/n). Examination 28 of this year. Current state: stable. There have been no drastic changes since examination 74 from 5 years ago. However, she has experienced sudden mood swings occurring during June time each year. Subject 70543 often wakes up in a cold sweat every Wednesday of every other month due to a recurring nightmare explained in log date 145. Since we have given her her stabiliser bracelets she has experiences less...seious effects of the nightmare." Doctor Volinx stopped recording and turned back to the glass wall in front of him to see you lying down on the table as other scientists take blood from you, scan you and just perform tests you considered as normal.

Totally didn't rip off Peridot just now

"Almost done?" You asked while turning your head to Volinx. "Almost." He smiled and, just like he said, in a few minutes you were finished. He came into the room and took a seat. "Are you ok?" He asked with genuine concern.
"I'm fine, just a bit dizzy." You laughed and he got up and hugged you. "Keep smiling like that, it suits you." He chuckled.

Doctor Volinx was a really kind man. He origally had dark drown hair but it turned white from stress. He also had pastel blue eyes and thin rimmed glasses. His calming looks suited his fragile body. His body growth was stalled at a young age because of an accident he had with his quirk. His quirk gave him the ability to form any discovered element out of nothing. When he first got it he used it too much and it malfunctioned and exploded. His frigid body caused him to get bullied a lot for being small and thin.

He was the head of the group of scientists that took care of you. Why were they taking care of you? Well it was because of your quirk. Quirks are meant to be inherited from your parents - just like most things - but yours wasn't.

Your father, Tadao (a proud hero) had a quirk called Bat Vocals where he could throw him voice, screech loud enough to temporarily make someone deaf and disorientate them. he could fly and just looked like a bat.

Your mother's quirk gave her the ability to bend light, see around corners and far distances and manipulate light entering your eyes, making you see things.

Your quirk was none of these, not even close. It was a terrifying quirk that scared many people who knew about it. It was called 'Reaper'. Your quirk allowed you to separate a person's soul from their body - or vessel. You could switch people's bodies and even put someone into an inanimate object like a vase or an apple. It also allowed you to stare into a person's soul without them knowing and see everything they've ever done. Any abilities you had such as levitation, being invisible and fazing through solid objects could also be transfered to others. Lastly, you could see the dead. Dead souls would float around a lot and you could see them. Some of them were even your friends, as creepy as that sounds, but many of the scientist that met them thought they were nice. They were pretty much just ghosts.

But your different quirk was not the reason your had been stuck in a lab for 12 years, ever since you were 4, no. It was because if the day people call 'The Foreshadow'. An event that everyone has heard of but very few know the truth.

It was almost like an apocalypse. Some people died and many were injured. Schools and businesses were shut and it caused a lot of panic among locals.

Many people believe that it was a result if some villains that attempted to make a super weapon using someone but it got out of hand. The event took place 12 years ago. Your quirk had suddenly started to act strange a few week before it happened, as if it had a mind of it own. It started to try and take possession of your body and even tried to tear you apart but hero's such as All Might and your father stepped in to stop you. The only people who know of this are the Heroes who contributed to stopping you that day, Doctor Volinx, his employees and your mother and father.