3.

Katsuki still hadn't returned to the classroom and it was almost time for second lesson. You had already explained to everyone what happened.

Second lesson was about to start when All Might burst in. "Hello everyone! Can anyone explain to me why young Bakugou was wondering around?" He asked as he pulled Katsuki into view from behind the door. He held him by his ankle and so he was just dangling upside down. "LET ME GO!!" Katsuki yelled while he tried to wiggle his way out if All Might's grip. "I don't want to be in the same class as the stupid bitch! AND WHY IS SHE IN THE SEAT NEXT TO MINE!?" He pointed at you and All Might dropped him. "That's no way to treat a new student."

He just sat there and screamed

All Might was taking your PE lessons (physical education/gym/whatever) and he told all of you to get ready. You did so and met in the training area. Everyone was getting put into pairs at random. Unfortunately for you, you were put with Katsuki. "FUCK THIS!!" Katsuki yelled and you just stood there next to him and he glared at you. He grabbed the collar of your suit and roared in your face. "Listen you damn extra. You better not get in my way during this assignment."
"Katsuki! That's enough!" Kirishima yelled and grabbed his arm. Iida and Uraraka pulled you away from him too.

They gave you a warning about how reckless and dangerous he could be and yet you didn't really seem bothered. You casually stood next to him as you waited for your turn and didn't looked fazed at all.

My God she's brave! Everyone screamed in their heads.

Your turn finally came. You were up against Kirishima and Tsu. It was a simple task. Capture the villain team's flag. The task took place in a forest environment. Tsu and Kirishima were the villains. Kirishima and Tsu decided it should be him who fights since he has a better chance against Katsuki. They decided Tsu would guard the flag.

You and katsuki waited at the start until All Might gave the signal. You were stretching as Katsuki did a few pull ups.
(๑♡3♡๑) His arms are blessed
He stopped and turned to you with a pissed off expression. "Oi!" He called. You stood up straight and just looked at him innocently. "Yes?"

It somewhat pissed him off that you weren't scared one bit of him. "Tsk! Remember what I said. Stay. Out. Of. My. Way."
"Ok."
"( ̄- ̄) I really hate you."
"I know."

All Might finally gave the signal and you and Katsuki ran up the mountain path. Katsuki would tell you off if you ran even the littlest bit in front of him. You were half way up when a rock came hurdling towards you. You both jumped out of the way and saw Kirishima. He grinned and hardened his arms. "There you are!" He laughed and ran towards you two. He fought Katsuki and you just sat down on the rock that almost hit you earlier.

Kirishima just looked at you and you had a mini conversation with your eyes.
Kirishima: Why are you just sitting there?
You: Katsuki told me not to intervene.
Kirishima: Fair enough.