22.

This chapter is Katsuki's experience during the villain attack.

Katsuki looked over at the clock and sighed. It would take about 20 minutes to get to the meeting point and he had around an hour before having to leave so he was starting to get ready.

Katsuki's regular clothes were baggy trousers and a plain t-shirt but since he was going to confess today his dad bought him a new outfit. It wasn't anything to fancy or extravagant. It was a pair of dark blue jeans. They weren't really baggy just normal jeans. He also wore a green khaki turtleneck. It didn't look too great when on a hanger but when he wore it it looks great. Plus it was pretty baggy which he liked.

That's when his mum popped in. "Ooo~ Katsuki~! All dressed up for (y/n). Are you planning something?"
"No." He growled and then noticed that she was holding a box. "What is that?" She grinned and threw the box over. He caught it and inside were a pair of new dark drown boots. He tried them on and they fit perfectly. He looked over at his mum and sighed. "Thanks." He uttered and his mum smacked his back hard.
"If you chicken out I swear to God I will use those boots to kick you out the window." She grinned and he groaned before throwing on his coat and left. But not before grabbing the bag with your gift inside.

He headed out. There were quite a few people around and it was pretty peaceful too. Everyone who was out were in large groups or with family. Katsuki sighed as white snow floated around in front of him until something else entered his line if vision.

Ash?

Just then there was a flash of orange and red behind him and a second later a huge bang was heard following it. Katsuki turned around to see a building that had been destroyed. People were panicking and running around frantically when a villain dropped from the sky. The villain grabbed one of the civilians down and laughed loudly. That's when another man ran in from the retreating crowed and was about to attack the villain.

Just then another villain jumped in and grabbed the man by his arms tightly behind him. "Oh~ trying to be the hero are we?" The villain chuckled. "Well too BAD!!" The villain yelled and pulled of the man's arms back further causing it to break. The man gave out a blood curdling scream. "That's teach you to stay out-"

The villain was interrupted by Katsuki who dashed in and punched him in the face. The villain was pushed back quite far and the man was carried off by a few others. Katsuki then continued to beat up the villain and so the second villain let go of their hostage and ran in to help.

Katsuki had no problem with beating them both. It was after another large group came and started attack. "KID! RUN!! YOU CAN'T WIN!" Someone yelled and Katsuki wasn't listening
Like always
and continued to fight. But when he was knocked back really far a group of civilians that were around grabbed him and one threw him over his shoulder before running.

"LET GO OF ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'M GONNA TEACH THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS A LESSON!!" He yelled and got free after a while of stuggling. The group tried to grab him again but before they could Katsuki used his quirk to blast off and onto the roofs of the buildings.

One he made some distance be jumped down from the roofs and opened his phone. He went into his contacts and called you. But when the machine said that there was no service his face dropped and his eyes widened as he went pale. He felt himself go cold and dialed his mum's number in hoped that you were just in and area with no service but when the same with happened with his mum AND dad he started shaking.

Just then, a villain showed up behind him and grinned. "Oh what do we have here?" The villain chuckled deeply, his voice laced with venom. That's when more of his comrades came up to him and saw Katsuki. They all started laughing and started to come closer.