16.

"When will this suffering end?!" Mina yelled during the small break between classes. It was the last day before summer and everyone had has it up to their heads with school. You felt tired along with everyone else. When break came around everyone ran out of the class for some fun. You asked to hang out with Midoriya, Uararaka and Iida but the class rep and gravity girl were in a bit of a panic as both of them had homework assignments to hand in that day that weren't finished. "Sloppy work Iida! I am ashamed!" You teased but he took it seriously and cried in a corner. "YOU'RE RIGHT! 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。"
"IIDA NO! I WAS TEASING!"
"BUT IT'S TRUE!! I'M SLOPPY!"

Uraraka dragged him off and you and Midoriya decided to go sit outside under the shade of a tree. It was nice since he was quite calm unlike Hanta and them who were almost always screaming.

But your relaxation time ran out when Katsuki came. "Oi (Y/n)! Have you been fed magic mushrooms or something!? Why the hell are you hanging with this nerd?" He growled and grabbed Midoriya's collar. "Katsuki! Put him down!" You grab his hand and he let go.
"Why?! You like this nerd?!"
"Yeah. Every once in a while I need a break from everyone being loud." You pouted and he marched off.

"Are you ok Midoriya? You look really...shaken." He just nodded and sat down before you joined him. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm use to Kacchan treating me like that." You looked at him confused and asked what he meant by that. "He's always bullied me really. Ever since we were kids. He use to beat me up all the time. I use to come home with bruises all the time. I'm surprised you're so friendly to him." Your eyes widened in horror at the thought.

Although you knew of Katsuki's hatred for Midoriya, you never knew that he would beat him into the ground. You decided to do something you never really did before. Stare into a person's soul. You never used it as you sometimes saw things that are personal or...inappropriate and you felt you were invading their privacy. You used it on Midoriya and looked back on him life as a child. You found a memory of Midoriya standing up for a kid while Katsuki's and 2 others came and beat him to a pulp. The demonic look on Katsuki's face, even though he was 4, was terrifying. You found some more memories of these sort of things. Midoriya turned to you and found you crying and shivering. You told him what you saw and you just couldn't believe Katsuki would do that.

He has to have a reason!!

"(Y/n), calm down."
"I...Katsuki's that horrible to you! But your so nice." You mumbled and looked at the ground. "I...well, I guess he is a brute." Just as you said that All Might appeared and asked to talk to Midoriya. He nodded and left. You got up from your seat and walked around for a bit when you saw Katsuki. You smiled and walked up to him.

"Hey Katsuki!" You gleamed in front of him. He narrowed his eyes and walked away. You looked at him confused and followed behind. "Katsuki? Are you ok?" You smile at him when he turns to you. His eyes widened before he dragged you to the regular interrogation area which you knew all too well now. 

You were expecting to be pushed up against the wall but instead you ended up on the floor. You rubbed your behind and he stood looming over you. "Um...Katsuki? Are you ok?" His eyebrow twitched and he clenched his fists. "Why are you being nice to me?" He spat between gritted teeth. You looked up at him, confused by what he said. "Even after what that nerd told you you're being nice! Are you messing with me!?" He grabbed your collar and pulled you up. "No one's that nice!! You think I'm a fucking fool don't you!?" You grabbed his hands and tried to push him away but he started shaking you. "After everything you've seen me do to Deku and after all I've done to you you're still here! You messing with me! You're a FAKE!!" He yelled in your face before launching you a few feet away. He left but you got up to catch him. You did which pissed his off. He grabbed your arm and set off an explanation. The feeling of your skin being hit by the blast of heat stunned you and you could feel the skin below his palm and around it was burning. He let go before the smoke and aftermath calmed down and so didn't see your arm. It was red and purple with skin peeling and blood dripping down it. You did shed a few tears and ran to Recovery Girl.