36.

Months past and almost everyone was aware of your existence. Unfortunately, it got on the news that you were alive and many people hated you. You actually found that you couldn't leave the house alone since some shallow minded people who thought the incident was all your fault and not Kuro's were bothering you. Probably about 90% of people were on your side now. But that other 10% hated your guts. It was really upsetting but even the 90% were a bit iffy about you. Sure it wasn't your fault but they were just nervous that it would happen again.

Right now it was nearing the sports festival. Everyone in your class was getting excited and training nonstop. Your favourite thing to do was to jump off of tall buildings with Kirishima in to the ground and walk away without a scratch. When the festival finally came you all stood in the centre of the stadium. Katsuki went up to the front to say a few things. When he said that he'd be number one everyone started yelling. Midnight calmed them down but your classmates pushed you to the front. "(Y/n) please~" You rolled your eyes and walked up to Katsuki as he walked down the stage stairs.

He looked at you with his normal angry face and you sighed. "Drop your damn pride." He just stood there before walking back to the mic and mumbling "sorry". Your class mates started laughing and Katsuki just started yelling at them.

You found the events really easy to get through. You drew 2nd with Todoroki in the first round. Katsuki got really annoyed and stroppy with you. In the second round you didn't go with either Todoroki or Katsuki. They did offer but you declined for the same reason as Iida. Actually, similarly to Midoriya, no one wanted to go with you other then Tsu and Jirou. You ended up with them and Mezou.

Because everyone was focused on Midoriya it meant that it was easier for you to get a hold of others headbands and your team made it through. But when the bands came out it turned out you and your team were fighting each other. You against Tsu and Mezou against Jirou. You and Mezou made it through.

You walked through the hallways of the stadium, on your way to the waiting room when you heard some people around the corner. "I cannot believe UA took in that Kuro girl even after what happened."
"I mean it's not her fault but come on. What if Kuro is still in her and she attacks everyone again?" They were right next to the waiting room so you kinda had to walk out of your hiding space. They saw you and froze. You stood a few feet in front of them and they gulped. "Did you..."
"Hear what you said? Yeah..."

There was an awkward silence when you laughed it off. "Don't worry about it. I get that type of stuff a lot..." You then entered your room and just sat down quietly.
"(Y/n)?" Katsuki said through the door. You didn't answer so he kicked the door open.
"Katsuki was that really-"
"Necessary? Yes." He pulled you out of your chair raised an eyebrow at your sad look.
"Ignore it."
"What?"
"All the stuff people are saying."
"I'm already-"
"Don't give me that shit (y/n)! You've looked so depressed about all of this. Don't deny it."

You just stayed silent and he gave you an evil smirk. "What?" He gave a dark chuckle and grabbed your waist.
"Wait! Dont- HAHAHA!!" He began tickling you and you rolled all over the floor close to fainting. "STOP!!"
"STOP LOOKING DEPRESSED!!"
"FINE!!" He stopped and picked you up off the floor. That's when you got the signal to go the fighting ground.

Present Mic was introducing you and Mezou. When you were introduced though, many people went silent. There was a lot of whispering as you walked up to the front. You looked up at Mezou who stood across from you and he gave you a thumbs up. It didn't really help until he stretched out all 6 arms and gave you 6 thumbs up which made you giggle.