15.

"All of you are going to survive!"

All of you just looked at All Might confused. "...What?" Aizawa just sighed and Midnight explained that all of you were going to be given a tracker and we're going to be places in a random area in the forest. All of you were going to be I'm there for 6 days. The first 3 people you would encounter would become part of your group. The teachers could tell who you were with during it because of the trackers. Everyone would have to survive and we're given random survival kits with different things that you all would choose at random. It was a task to help you think on your feet. Everyone was told to bring a change of clothes with them before you were all dropped in random areas. The teachers would be observing from cameras.

You were placed in a rocky area with the backpack and clothes. You dug around the bag and found a whistle. You blew it and everything was silent until you heard someone do it back. Grinning, you ran in the direction of the noise and blew it again. They did it back and this time it was closer. After a few minutes you found the owner of the other whistle. "TSU!" You yelled and ran up on her. She smiled, pleased that you were her first teammate.

The 2 of you just walked around in an attempt to find the rest of your team when you finally found someone. "Momo!" You call from the ledge you and Tsu stood apon. Momo looked up and waved before you both came sliding down the side of the small cliff. "Do you have a group yet?" Tsu asked and she just shook her head. "Great! You can join us."

The 3 of you made you way around the forest trying to find an area to inhabit. "GET BACK HERE!!" Someone yelled. When you turned in the direction a rabbit ran out of a bush and towards you. You grabbed it and it kicked it's legs in your grasp. Katsuki then jumped out of the bush and went to grab the rabbit when he realised you were holding it.

There was a weird silence before you smiled at him. "Welcome to the group."
"What were you doing?" Momo asked slightly confused.
"I wanted to eat the rabbit." He said plainly.
"You can't catch a rabbit?"
"FUCK OFF FROG!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH YOU?!"
You and Momo just sighed and the 4 of you continued on to find a place to find shelter.

After about an hour Tsu stopped and you all turned to her. "What's wrong?"
"How about we go in a tree." She said and pointed upwards to a large tree. "The branches are really thick and sturdy. Momo you can make wood planks, can't you?" She nodded and looked at you and Katsuki. "What do you guys think."
"It'll stop people from stealing our food since we'll be hidden. Sure, why not." You grinned and Katsuki just went with it.

Tsu jumped up into the tree. Katsuki just blasted himself up and you carried Momo and flew up. You were pretty much making a tree house. It was big enough to all of you to sleep and everything. After about 2 hours you all summed down on the sleeping bags Momo made. Then Katsuki's stomach rumbled loudly. "Umm...do any of us even have food?" Tsu asked.
"I think we were all just given water cans." Momo replied and you got up. "You can hear a river flowing close to here. I could find some fish there. Momo could you make me a bucket? And Tsu, could you come with me since you can breath underwater?" They nodded and you and Tsu left to find food while Momo and Katsuki sat in silence. He got up to get his water pouch.

"Are you ever going to tell her?" Katsuki just looked at Momo confused.
"What? Tell who what?"
"(Y/n) that you like her." Katsuki just choked. He turned to her with a bright red blush. "FUCK OFF! I don't like her! She's such a dumb ass and an idiot! She keeps yapping her mouth and...never leaves me alone or gets mad at me and..." He just zoned out and let his face turn red. Momo sighed and patted his shoulder. "Your secrets safe with me."
"Fuck off..."

You and Tsu had great luck at the river. You got a whole bucket of fish and found an apple tree. When you got back you discovered that Momo and Katsuki had extended the shelter. There was now a sofa. Katsuki sat there and was taking a nap. He woke up when you got back.