28.

"The thing is that the attacks will never stop."
"He's right. Villains will always be after (y/n)." The heroes discussed once the plans were set.
"Tadao...I think we have to keep (y/n) locked away after this." Your dad looked up at all of them. He was completely silent and shocked.
"...we have to fake her death then." He spoke and looked down again.
"What?" Mic asked and everyone looked at him.
"If they think she's dead then the attacks stop and they don't come looking for her."
"But that means you can't see her ever again." Volinx added. All of the teacher looked at him and he explained.
"Well every villain knows that your her dad now and some might assume she's not death as some are very smart. They may come after you and track you to the lab." It was a sad truth that your dad had to except. "If that's the case," he said and got up before walking to the door. "We have tell her." They nodded and he went to find you.

You and the others were once again in the game room and everyone who was turned in a kid were fixed now as it had been a few days. Right now you were all playing on a table tennis having a tournament which was getting a bit out of had since there was a pile of broken paddles in the corner of the room.

As Mezou and Tokoyami played (each of them holding 4 paddles) Tsu found something in the cupboard. "Guys, look what I found." She giggled and held up a monopoly. Then there was a bang and everyone turned to Dark Shadow (who was controlling 2 of Tokoyami's paddles). "WE ARE NOT GOING THROUGH THAT AGAIN!" He yelled.
"Yeah no one needs to be reminded that Todoroki now likes being locked up." Ojiro sighed.
"That's kinky." You said and everyone turned to you and raised an eyebrow.
"Kirishima explained it to me." They all looked over at Kirishima and he protested.
"SHE GAVE ME THE PUPPY EYES!!"
"But let's be honest," Jirou started from her seat on the pool table. "Momo needs to know this." Mono blushed deeply and panicked.
"What does she mean?" Todoroki asked and grabbed Momo's shoulder.
"NOTHING!!"

Soon after your dad came in. "Hey (y/n), can I talk to you?" You nodded and left with him. Once outside he dragged you off into a different room. "What's wrong dad?" He looked over at you sadly and sat both of you down before explaining the situation. You were shocked to say the least. Not only would you never see your dad again but you'd never see anyone again. Honestly, you suggested just getting killed for real.your dad yelled at you because of that. You really didn't want this but considering that this was something the heroes suggested you thought there was no other way.

After a long while Katsuki realised you weren't back yet and got up to look for you. He got a bit lost but did manage to find your room. He knocked on the metal white door and called your name. "(Y/n)? You in there?"
"Uh yeah! Just a sec!" You yelled from inside. Katsuki stayed outside and after about 10 seconds knocked again. "(Y/n)!?"
"I'm coming."

A second later, you opened the door and walked out. "Sorry about that." You closed the door behind you and took your hand in his. "Your eyes a red. Why?" You sneezed and sniffed.
"It was a bit dusty in there and I was just cleaning some stuff up." He nodded and took you back to the others.

"Ok so everyone knows what they're doing?" All Might asked and all of the heroes nodded. The door opened and your dad came in. "Oh Tadao, how'd she take it."
"...she's...fine with it." They nodded sadly when a bang could be heard.
"WHAT WAS THAT!?"

Everyone, including the scientist, ran to the emergency exit when an alarm went off in the lab. Everyone piled outside when they realised that there were villains around. "HOW?!" Everyone yelled and the heroes came out to fight.
"All of you run." Your dad commanded and approved all of you in the class.
"All of you together should be fine. Just get yourselves out of here." None of you argued. All of you just ran.
"Guys wait!" Denki yelled one you were quite far away. All of you turned to him confused. "We don't have time-"
"No I can hot wire the cars!" He yelled and ran to the cars.