21.

You looked at the corner of the classroom so confused as your classmates all yelled and danced to Christmas songs and Aizawa was sleeping in his new cacoon sleeping bag that you all pitched together to buy for him. Jirou noticed your confusion and realised that this was probably the first time you've celebrated Christmas outside the lab. Also that the celebrations inside the lab were probably really different.

She came over and sat down next to you with tinsel wrapped around her neck. "First Christmas outside?" She whispered and you nodded. "What was it like in the lab?"
"Well...it's really weird. The tree was made of metal. My presents were always giving me things to keep me occupied. So things like book and games. Volinx once made me a toy helicopter that could talk. And a group of the other scientists made this game where you mix different chemicals they designed and it either comes out tasting really nice or really gross."
"That's sounds like fun actually."
"Yeah but this is the first time I'm seeing a Christmas tree and all the decorations. Like I don't even know what the stuff around your neck is."
"...you don't know what tinsel is?" You shook your head and she grabbed your hand.

"Out of the way! Someone get (y/n) some decorations! She hasn't touched the tree yet." Todoroki, being your bro for life, handed you some ornaments and Mezou lifted you and a few others up to scatter the decorations around the tree.

After a while of all of you laughing and messing around with tinsel wrapped around all of you, you all stepped back to see the shamble of a tree that you guys made. Yet it had its charm and all of you were proud of it. "So who's gonna put the star on top?" Kirishima, Hanta and Kaminari asked with bows of tinsel in their hair.

MY BOYS!!

All of you looked around when Katsuki, who was at his table with his feet up, lifted his head and looked at all of you. "Let (y/n) do it." You all looked over at him and most of them silently agreed.
"Aww~ but I was gonna say Katsuki should do it. He has done anything yet." You spoke and Tsu had an idea.

"How about (y/n) puts it on but Katsuki lifts her since she can't reach?"
"That works." Tokoyami added with ornaments hanging from his feathers.

MY CUTE BIRD BOY!! ♡

"Hmm...I don't know. It might be dangerous." Iida voiced his concern. It was had to take him seriously since his glasses had Christmas trees taped on to the lenses and had tinsel wrapped around his neck.
"I'm sure they'll be fine." Ojiro added and before anyone else could say anything, Katsuki ripped the star out of Midoriya's hands, making Midoriya jump. He then crouched down in front of you. "Get on."

You jumped on and held one of his shoulders but you still couldn't reach. Mina and Uraraka grinned and bounced over excitedly. Those 2 were the captains of the ship. "Hey (y/n), maybe you should sit on his shoulders." Katsuki glared at them and you slid down to the floor. "I don't mind but Katsuki..."

All of you turned to him and Momo smiled. "It's a good idea." She claimed and Hanta asked Midoriya to grab your camera. Katsuki just rolled his eyes and crouched down again. "Hurry up." He growled. He stood up once you were on and you carefully reached for the top of the tree. Just as you placed the star on top did the two of you hear a click to your left. Katsuki turned to the noise and you had to hold onto his head. You saw Midoriya with your camera and he was shivering when he saw Katsuki glaring. "Deku!" He yelled and charged towards him. You fell off and Todoroki and Sato caught you but only just. Midoriya ended up running out the door and left your camera. Katsuki chased after him and everyone just shook their heads at him behaviour. "Are you ok (y/n)?" Iida asked and you nodded before you all started messing around again.

Before you knew it it was lunch and you and the others went to look for Katsuki and Midoriya. Luckily, Midoriya was fine and was hiding in a tree. Katsuki was stomping around like an angry baby but you found him in the cafeteria eating...if you consider what he was doing eating...