29.

*crack*

You slammed your wrists onto the ground as hard as you could and found a small crack in the bracelets. You were trembling and another villain jumped at you and tried to jump on top of you and punch you but you rolled out of the way but left your wrist in the area where the villain was aiming for. They managed to crack your stabilisers even more to the point when they were almost off.

The villains all charged at you and in the background you could see your dad struggling to get up. There was blood all over his face and then another villain stepped on the back of his head and pushed his face into the dirt.

You clutched your fist and screamed which startled all of the villains and you activated your quirk. The villains were taken out in a flash since it seemed as if you were moving a lot faster. You could feel a surge of power go through you when you used your quirk this time. You charged towards the villain that was attack you dad and grabbed his neck. He too grabbed your neck but you kicked him in between the legs and he let you. After that you flung his into the trees and even managed to break one or two.

All of the villains were down and all of the heroes and classmates looked at you as you with your back to them. "(Y/n)...are you ok?" Iida asked when the white glow around you started to darken.
"No." Your dad gasped but the glow around you started flashing from black to white. You clutched your head tightly.

"(Y/n)!"
"SHUT UP!!" You yelled but it didn't sound like you. Your voice sounded distorted and weird then they noticed that your bracelets were on the floor and destroyed. They all ran up to you and you dad made you look at him. "(Y/n) fight it!!" You screamed even more and fell to the ground.

All of the screaming could be heard from almost everywhere. When Katsuki heard it he flipped and destroyed pretty much everything before running to you. He wasn't too far from where your battle was happening and so it didn't take long to get there. He saw everyone surrounding you as you cried. He started running to you when everyone around you was throws back. He too was thrown off his feet and when he looked up he was horrified. Your eyes had gone complete black and the white glow too. You were levitating and had a sickly smirk plastered on your face.

"Wow! She was resisting for a very long time!" You said but it wasn't your voice.
"Kuro...?" She looked over at Katsuki when she flew over.
"Oh well if isn't Katsuki~ Man what does that girl see in you?" Katsuki tried punching her but she dodged and grabbed his arm before flipping him.

"Kuro!" Some of the villains called and approached. "Your back. It's been too long." The leader said and Kuro smiled at them while still being in your body.
"Oh it was you guys who found me huh?" They nodded eagerly and Kuro thanked them. But in their moment of happiness Kuro grabbed the leader by their neck and squeezed it. "You ass holes are the reason I fucking died last time!! Saving your own shit! You found me and now. I. Don't. Need. You."

She twisted his neck and grinned at the other following. "Bye bye." And in the blink of an eye all of them were just pools of blood on the floor. Kuro's maniacal laughter filled the air and she flew off. "(Y/...n)." Katsuki tried to reach out to you but was struggling to get up. You dad saw this and helped him and every who wasn't dead stood too.

As they went to the entrance of the lab where they decided to meet everyone else they past by so many bodies. Some of them were somehow alive. All of the class was at the meeting point with the heroes, Volinx and many of the scientists. "Kuro got out!" Volinx yelled and looked over at them approaching.
"We know. Where is she?"
"She went towards the city!" Mineta cried and pointed in the opposite direction to them.
"She's probably already there." Midnight added.
"We need to get a plan together." Aizawa said and everyone nodded when Katsuki started yelling.
"YEAH THE PLAN IS TO GET TO THE CITY AND STOP HER SO (Y/N) COMES BACK!!" Everyone looked at him with pity as he held back tears. Your dad grabbed him and turned him around. "Katsuki stop! Nothing good will come out of just running in there." He just gritted his teeth together and shut up.
"Well with all the research we now have there is a very small chance that we can make a way to separate Kuro and (y/n). We started making it yesterday but it still not proven to work and we don't know how to contain Kuro once she's separated."

The heroes looked at each other and All Might asked, "if we buy you time do you think you could figure something out?"
"We since no one has ever researched souls before us and we started yesterday...um, could you give me a number crunch?" He asked and looked at one of the scientist who pulled out a calculator and fiddles with it for a while.
"There's a 9.83% chance if success." She concluded and Mic look over at her.
"What if some students helped you?" She punched in a few more things.
"15% chance exactly." They nodded and Aizawa asked most of the students to stay.

Katsuki refused to and so they took him along with Todoroki and Iida. They were going to take Momo but her being the smartest in the class she had to stay. All of them rushed to the city and it was in a complete mess.

Everyone was panicking. Heroes were everywhere. Yet you still had the upper hand in all of this. You were in the middle of the city, in the sky, with rubble and debris flying around in a sphere around you. There was also loads of broken building piece just floating in the sky and near the ground. A hero came crashing into the ground in front of them. "What happened?!" The hero coughed up blood and looked up at them.
"That sphere around her. There's a layer of rubble then a layer of something that you can't get through. Like thick jelly or something. After a while it throws you back." They looked up and they concluded the second layer was made up of souls that Kuro summoned to protect her.

"AHH!!" Someone screamed and they turned to see a group of people getting chased by something. When they got closer they realised what that something was. "Mai! Shin! Eiji!" Iida yelled but then they all realised something horrible. Whenever you summoned a ghost or spirit they were always in black and white with being slightly transparent but now...they looked dark. They had an creepy purple glow. "Kuro turned the souls evil..." They concluded.

The helped people to safety then looked up at Kuro. She saw them and threw loads of stuff at them. Todoroki made an ice barrier and Iida quickly got people to safety. They were about to discuss a plan when your dad lost it and charged towards Kuro. "TADAO STOP!!" He flew over and got past the first layer but did take a lot of hits but the soul layer was worst then the hero described. He shuved his hand in and the layer was so thick that his entire arm was inside but he still wasn't all the way through. Kuro turned to him and smirked before throwing him back at a high speed. All Might caught him and held him in place since he was trying to get out if his grasp. "YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!" They yelled and your dad just fell to the ground crying. "We can't do anything until Volinx says he can stop this. Until then we have to save as many people as possible and prevent as much damage too." Everyone agreed and went their separate ways. Katsuki stood there after that and went to your dad. He was still crying and Katsuki smacked his on the back of the head. "What happened to don't rush in." Your dad glared at him but stopped when Katsuki cried and looked up at you. Your dad got up and grabbed his shoulder.
"Come on. Let's go save some people."