13.

The annual trip to the mountains for training was finally here. The while class pretty much flipped out when they were told the news. You'd be gone for 2 weeks with the class with Aizawa, All Might and Midnight.

"Don't leave me (y/n)!" Your dad cried as you packed your bags. You signed when Volinx - who was staying over - joined in and he hugged you. "I can't let my little girl go out for so long! And with so many boys!"
"She's my daughter Volinx!" Your dad yelled and Volinx just turned to him with his eyes flooding with tears and a runny nose. 。
゚( ゚இ‸இ゚)゚。
"Never mind." Your dad put his hands up and gave him a tissue. "I know you're really emotional but come on dude, you need to calm down." Volinx blew his nose and tried to compose himself. "Dad, you can't say anything. You're crying too."
"YOU'RE MY CHILD! IT'S NORMAL!" Him and Volinx just cried in a corner for a while after.

It was finally time for you to leave and they both got in Volinx car to drop you off at the school where everyone was meeting up. You got out of Volinx car and found that most if them were already there. "Hey everyone!" You gleamed and waved to them when you heard a squeal.

"Y-you're Night Soarer!" Midoriya fangirled after seeing your dad walk over with you suitcase

"Y-you're Night Soarer!" Midoriya fangirled after seeing your dad walk over with you suitcase. "I didn't know your dad was Night Soarer." Your dad smiled and went up to him. "It's nice to meet you. You're Midoriya correct."

K.O

Midoriya just died on the spot. "Is he ok?"
"He'll be fine." Everyone said in unison. Your dad went over and greeted his friends All Might, Aizawa and Midnight. Everyone was chatting and such when Volinx approached Katsuki. "Make sure nothing happens. If it does then make sure to call asap." Katsuki merely nodded before it was time to go.

The house you would be staying in was in the mountains and class B was coming too. Nothing special happened on the ride. Hanta, Kirishima and Denki were asleep the whole way, which confused everyone. However, they had a plan brewing.

When you arrived you all when to your assigned room. You were sharing a room with Uraraka, Mina and Jirou. It was around 9:30pm when you got there and, after unpacking, Momo, Tooru and Tsu came in. "What do you guys want to-"
"AHHH!!" You and the girls all shot up at the sound of screaming before rushing to the source. Only to see...this.

this