6.

All Might came in and everyone got changed for the PE lesson. Everyone was standing in their own little groups except for Katsuki who was staying away. All Might then explained what today's lesson was going to be.

"You'll be doing a one on one fight. It's just so you can get better at guessing your opponent's moves and general fighting techniques. The computer will choose the pairs." Everyone nodded and the first few pairs got together. Half way through your name came up and you waited for your partner. The name generator span and finally ended on

"Young Bakugou!"

Everyone's face dropped and the two of you went to the side. The rest of the groups were chosen and you all made your way to the training yard. "Oh I forgot to say." All Might said and turned to all of you. "You can't use your quirks."
"...WHAT!!" Everyone yelled and he explained that this is training you should get use to just incase you ever came across a situation where you couldn't use your quirk.

Everyone got ready and got in their start positions. However, everyone had their eye on you and Katsuki since they knew something extreme was going to happen. Something they would have to break up. Everyone stared and you and Katsuki were just glaring at each other. Katsuki swung at you, expecting to knock you over straight away but you caught his punch and elbowed him in the stomach. He got the air knocked out at him which caused his to get even more pissed.

"KATSUKI FOR THE LOVE OF IT JUST TELL ME WHY YOU'RE MAD- AH!" You yelled when he flipped you into the ground. He jumped to punch you but you rolled out of the way and he hit the ground. You got on his back and twisted his arm back and pushed his head down. He couldn't move but he did try kicking you. He failed and yelled the most swear words he could before All Might stopped him.

Shin, Mai and Eiji all popped up and we're panicking. "Are you ok? How many fingers am I holding up?" Eiji asked frantically.
"My God YOU'RE BLEEDING!" Mai added and Shin and Eiji started crying. "(Y/N)!" They screamed and went to hug you.

All Might asked you to get off of Katsuki and when you did he shot up, grabbed your hair and threw you onto the ground. You held your head tightly since it was the first thing to hit the floor. You passed out after a bit and Momo quickly made a net and threw it onto Katsuki. He struggled in it as he went to hit you again but as he was Denki shocked him and he fell to the ground.

He was loosing consciousness but look at you only to see Todoroki crouching down. He stood back up an you were on his back. Your head was bleeding and you had bruises everywhere. You two weren't even fighting that long.

I...did that?

---

Katsuki woke up and shielded his eyes from the light above him. He sat up from the bed he was on and looked over at Kirishima, Kaminari and Hanta. "What happened?" He asked plainly. They all looked at him and frowned. "You fought with (y/n) and almost split her head." Kirishima said and hid the worry in his face for you. Everyone had asked the 3 of them to wait in Katsuki's room since they seem to be the closest with him. Although they didn't mind they weren't sure if you were ok.

Katsuki just laid back down and closed his eyes. "Alright then."
"What do you mean 'alright'?" Kaminari frowned.
"I mean who cares." He growled.
"WE DO!" Hanta yelled and Katsuki got up since this was the first time Hanta had yelled. "We were asked to come talk to you about what's happening! Why are you so mad at her. She hasn't done anything has she?!"

He didn't respond and they all just sighed. Realising it was way past the end of school they left. Katsuki started getting ready to leave once it got dark. This way he wouldn't bump into anyone in his class. While he was walking through the hall way he could hear a pair of voices. One was an old lady's and one was a man's.