35.

2 months past

Just as Volinx said your body was fixed. Many of the scientists had quirks that helped speed up the process. Volinx even made body tissue to fill in the parts of your body that had been basically destroyed. It was a hard thing to do since they had to ensure that your body didn't rot. In fact, they weren't even sure that they'd be able to fix you. That was the reason they hadn't told anyone you were 'ok' incase it raised their hopes. Not even you dad knew that you were here or what they were doing.

Fortunately, they were successful and Volinx went to your room. When he walked in your were asleep in the cat's body. He shook you slightly and you got up. "It's ready." You perked up and jumped down from the bed before running over to the operating room. "Wait! (Y/n)!" Volinx called and ran after you. "I'm- *gasp* weak! Don't run so fast- I need to sit down!"

One of the others heard and helped him to the room. You looked over at your body. It seemed that the operations had a toll on your body. You had scars almost everywhere and white streaks in your hair. "Are you ready?" Volinx asked and you nodded. You left the cats body and jumped into yours. Your eyes opened and everyone gathered around you. "(Y/n)? How is it?"
"AHHH! THIS HURTS!!! EVERYTHING HURTS!!" You screamed.

After a while of calming you down did they continue. "Listen (y/n) you haven't been in your body for 2 month. It's gonna take getting use to. We'll conduct a physical exam everyday until you recover but for now I don't think you can move much." You sighed and they took you to your bed. The cat that you 'possessed' followed and when you were back in your room under the bed sheets the cat jumped on. "Looks like you've got a new pet" Volinx smiled.
"Yeah looks like it."

He began to get up and leave but you looked around your room and remembered something. "Oh wait Volinx!"
"Yes?" He turned back and sat down next to you.
"In my desk's draw there is a small purple box. Open it." He walked over to your desk slowly and took out the box, confirming with you if it was the right one. When you did he opened it and raised an eyebrow. "It's a USB?"
"Yep. I made it for Katsuki after my dad said I'd have to live in the lab again and never see him. Can you give it to him."
"Sure but...what's on it."
"It just a message. Watch it if you'd like." Volinx nodded and left before telling you what to do if you needed anyone. He then watched the video and drove off to give it to Katsuki.

The next morning, after the physical exam, Volinx sat down and just talked with you to keep you company. "Do you think we should tell everyone now?" You asked and Volinx at you when you asked. "I mean tell my dad and All Might and stuff. You know, that I'm still alive." Volinx thought for a moment and nodded.
"Yeah...they should know since we've got you back in your body now. Plus, it's only been one day and you can already move your fingers around. That's fast recover concidering you still shouldn't be able to move at all." You smiled knowing that you were going to see everyone, or almost everyone, again soon.

Your dad's POV

I unlocked the door to the house and walked in. It was about 3pm now and I had been on the night shift. All of the lights in the house were off. Usually, the passage lights were on along with the living room or the kitchen. Also, I would never be standing at the door for so long.

Whenever I came home, (y/n) would always either come running up to me to give me a hug or would drag me to the living room to sit down. If she wasn't here then she'd make food and leave it for me in the kitchen but of course nothing was there.

The whole house was silent.

I closed the door and walked into the kitchen to make something but ended up just having a coffee. I then trod upstairs to my room to do work. But as I walked down the hallway and was about to stop at my door and turned and went towards (y/n)'s.