27.

After dinner you decided to show everyone around. They honestly were surprised to see so much on one floor. Not all the rooms were filled with scientists playing around with chemicals. One room looked more like a game room but there weren't video games just incase anyone could spot their locations using it. All of the students were asked to give in their phones because of this. There were pool tables, table tennis, board games, all the classic stuff and after the little tour everyone made their way back to the large game room and everyone was messing around.

Meanwhile, the teachers were discussing plans to attack the villains because sadly they were tearing up the city trying to find you. Volinx came rushing and grabbed a few things. "Volinx, what're you doing?" Your dad asked and Volinx quickly adjusted his glasses. "I'm trying to see if I can make something that might help (y/n) but I'm not sure."
"What is it?" Midnight asked.
"Well, Kuro's strength depends on (y/n)'s strength so I was thinking if she was really young and weak with stabilisers then maybe it might be easier to pull Kuro out. But I still need to find a way to do that. I'm almost there and also a serum to make (y/n) a kid and change her back to her normal." The idea was weird but could work with some testing. Volinx left and went back to the room where he was working. You came in a bit later.

"Hey Volinx!" You grinned and he turned in his chair to look at you.
"Hey (y/- is that lasagna!?" He yelled and looked at the plate. You nodded and he drooled. "I thought you'd be hungry so-"
"(Y/N) YOU'RE AN ANGEL!! (ノ^∇^)ノ" He sang and spun around in his chair.

You laughed at his excitement and handed him the plate. He immediately scoffed down the food and sighed in delight. "Your cooking's amazing." You sat down next to him and looked over at all the weird formulas on his desk. "Whaccha working on?"
"A de-ageing serum."
"...Volinx, I love you but please tell me you're not having a midlife crisis."
"NO!" He yelled and showed you the multiple liquids that were on the table. "It's for you. A way that could potentially get Kuro out of you but I've got the serum but no antidote and I still need to find a way to get a soul out of its vessel without you doing it since we know from testing that you can't do that to yourself as long as Kuro is inside you."

You nodded in understanding when some of the other scientists in the room, who were experimenting, accidently and unintentionally made a small explosion that started to foam and it grew. Everyone was a bit panicked when you heard a smash and saw all the de-ageing serum all over the floor. Volinx turned to it and gasped. "SHOOT! NO ONE BREATH UNTIL YOU GET A GAS MASK!!" He yelled and handed you a mask before covering himself.
"Volinx?"
"If you breath it in it will effect you. I'm still trying to perfect it." He sighed when you saw the coloured fumes going through the vents.
"Where does that go?" You asked and points to the vent.
"...please tell me there was no one in the game room." You looked at each other without saying anything and ran out the door.

You got to the room and saw only a few of the class members outside the door coughing. There was Jirou, Todoroki, Uraraka, Ojiro, Mina, Tsu, Kouda, Hanta and Mineta. "What happened!? Where are the others!?"
"Some weird gas thing came through the vent and once we saw it we ran but once we all got out the door slammed shut and now it won't open." Tsu replied and Volinx put his hand print on a screen next to the door and before he opened it pressed a button and rid the air inside of anything other then the same concentration of oxygen and carbon dioxide there was before the system picked up on foreign substances. "That's was the security feature." Once the door opened you all rushed in and froze straight away.

In front of you were the other students only all of them were...small and covered in their clothes that no loner fit them. "Oh my God the serum work!" You gasped and looked at all the little kids around the room. All of them were around 3- 5 years old and once they realised what happened they were all panicking. "WHAT THE HELL!"
"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!"
"MY DICK'S TINY!"
"THAT'S THE LEAST OF OUR PROBLEMS DENKI!!"