5.

"I can go see mum?!" You exclaimed after your father told you the news at breakfast. He nodded you grinned at your excitement. "I told her and the hospital that you're coming. Go straight after school. I'll send you the address." You were buzzing with excitement after that. You just couldn't sit still.

Volinx owned the hospital your mother had resided in for the last 13 years. She was hospitalised a year before you went to live in the lab. The reason she was hospitalised was because of Kuro. When she was still pregnant with you Kuro fed off of her which made her weak and gave her long term damage. To add to it, because she was giving birth to someone with 2 souls - one of them being older than her - made her even more weak. You hadn't seen her since but she would always give letters to your dad to give to you. It worked both ways. But now you were going to see her and you just couldn't wait.

You were humming all the way through school. Uraraka, Iida and Midoriya noticed your extremely happy mood first since you were hanging out with them before class. "You seam telly happy today (y/n)." Midoriya said and Uraraka and Iida agreed. "I am! I'm going to see my mum today!" You exclamed and they looked at you in confusion. "What do you mean?" Uraraka asked. "Oh! Um...my mum's been in hospital magority of my life and I don't get to see her much."
"Why is she in hospital?" 
"Uraraka, that's not something your should ask." Iida said and made weird hand movements. "Yeah...I'd rather not say."
"I'M SORRY FOR ASKING!" She yelled and bowed.

Nothing extremely important happened in school. You really just hung out with Denki and Kirishima that day and messed around. Katsuki did yell at you for being too happy.

You walked over to the hospital. It was really big, bigger than almost every hospital. You went into one of the many buildings that made the hospital and searched for the right room. At this point you were getting pretty nervous. You found a map on the wall and followed it.

As you were walking you heard someone trip from around the corner and ran to them. There was a very beautiful slim woman with long, straight white hair with bangs parted to the side. She was clearly a patient since she had the light blue hospital clothes on. You helped her up and she looked at you before tilting her head. Her grey eyes examined you.

"Eri?" She suddenly said and you perked up at your mother's name. "How did you know that name?" She gasped and smiled.
"My goodness! You look just like her. Your her daughter correct." You nodded and she took a closer look at your face. "I heard from her you were visiting but I wasn't sure when."
"Wait, you know my mother?" She nodded and explained that they were friends and that she just came back from seeing her in her room and was now going back to hers. She showed you to the room and had a nice conversation with you before leaving.

You stood in front of the door and gave a heavy sigh. Your hand started shaking as you lifted it to knock. You eventual did so after a lot of preparation. "Come in." A weak voice said and you slowly pushed the door open.

You mother sat there on the bed, leaning against the headboard. She had a nasal cannula on and an IV tube conceded to a bag of see through liquid. Her room was decked out since the hospital was quite fancy. She had a TV and everything. The news was on and your father was there with All Might. She smiled gently at it before turning to you.

At first she just looked at you confused before realising who you were. She shot up and her mouth dropped open. "... (y/n)?!" You smiled and approached her before hugging her gently so you wouldn't hurt her. "Hey mum. It's been a while." You laugh and she cried into your shoulder. "You're here?! You're actually here!" You pulled away and gave her a tissue before taking a seat on the plush chair next to the bed. You took her hand and she stoked your hair. "You've grown so much. I don't know what to say." There was a comfortable silence before she tighten her grip on your hand. "I'm so sorry."
"What?! Why?" You asked.
"I'm sorry I never went to see you. We never spent any time together. Everyone tried their best to give you a life that was close to normal while in the lab except me."