30.

This chapter won't make much sense until the end.

You slowly opened your eyes. A bright light above you made you squint as you adjusted to it. Afterwards you sat up and looked around. You were in one of the rooms in Volinx's hospital. You looked around to see a button on the bedside table and grabbed it. You knew that this was the button they placed next to knocked out patients to press once they wake up. You pressed it and after about a minute Volinx ran in. "Oh your awake." He hugged you and you asked while rubbing your head. "What happened?"
"Well according to what Iida said. He ran off with you, villains found you, you both fought them but you got knocked out. But we managed to fight off all the villains. One of them had a weird gas quirk which knocked you out. You've been out for 2 weeks." You nodded in understanding but had a sad look on your face.
"But they're gonna come back and attack aren't they?"
"Nope." Volinx grinned and you looked at him confused. "I have more good news! While you were asleep I perfected a way of separating souls and vessels so Kuro is no longer in you." You gasped at the news and hugged him.
"Really!?"
"Yep. And there was no damage to you this entire time. Kinda unbelievable but hey no one's complaining."
"Thank you Volinx." He patted your head and said he'd call your dad. However, he was at work and so he couldn't leave but it was a Sunday and so he called Katsuki.

He came back to the room after calling and told you that actually Katsuki was already coming to visit you and now he was gonna be here a lot sooner since he now knew that you were awake. The second he said that you guys could hear someone running and yelling at people to move. The door burst open and Katsuki stood there breathing heavily. He looked at you surprised and made a final sprint to the bed. He pulled you into a hug and dig his head into your neck. "You're awake! Finally!" Volinx gave a little chuckle and explained that you were complete alright and that you could actually go home right now if you wanted. You called your dad and he was fine with Katsuki taking you home.

During the time it took for you 2 to get home Katsuki was very cautious. He would stop you from crossing a road even if the car was far away, if there were people walking past he'd put his arm around your shoulder and move as far away as possible, you coughed once and he turned around and said, "nope, we're going back." You got home and asked Katsuki if he wanted to come in. He said he would if he didn't have a load of homework to complete. You understood and said you'd see him in school the next day.

When your dad came home he was in tears and wouldn't let you do anything all day. He just let you rest, even though you didn't need it, and pampered you all day. He spent as much time as possible with you but when it started getting late you noticed he was really tired from work and told him to go to sleep. After about 2 hours you went to your room to sleep too.

The next day in school was great. Everyone in the class had heard about you waking up and through a really short party in the classroom. Even when Aizawa arrived he said you guys could have 30 minutes to celebrate. It was nice seeing all of them even though to you it felt like you saw them yesterday.

When break rolled around Katsuki hung out with you and the two of you were aimlessly walking around. It was relaxing in your opinion. But as you were wondering around you turned a corner and realised where you were. You smirked at the memories here.
Ah yes, the interrogation wall.
You laughed in your mind. Honestly, you hadn't been here in a while. As you walked further in though you realised something. "Odd? The hole is gone."

Katsuki watched as you went up to the wall and swiped your hand across the smooth wall. "What are you talking about?"
"Well when I told you about Our you punched a hole in the wall. It's not there now."
"Maybe they fixed it when they were fixing the parts of the school that got hit by bombs."
"But that all happened on the opposite side if the school. Why would they randomly come here?" Katsuki just shrugged and you casted off the thought.