39.

"WHAT!?"

Momo screamed and almost fell out of her chair.
"You want me! ME! To make your wedding dress!?" She screamed and you giggled at her reaction.
"Yep I want you to make it."
"But (y/n), that's against the rules! If I were to create anything as I wished, then the circulation of money, why it would...that's right! As a member of this fine citizenry...I, we must make sure it runs smoothly! THE ECONOMY THAT IS!"

I, we must make sure it runs smoothly! THE ECONOMY THAT IS!"

^ I kid you not. She says this shit 。゚(TヮT)゚。

You sweat drop as you knew perfectly well that this was the type of excuse she always gave when she wanted to do something but also wanted to keep her pride. "Please Momo. You know Katsuki's stingy with money. He's fine with splashing for the wedding but I want to give him a rest." She sighed and immediately pulled out a sketch book. Her eyes sparkled as she smiled and asked, "what would you like?"

You laughed nervously and fiddled with your fingers. "I'm actually not sure." Momo tilted her head in confusion and you elaborated. "It's just I don't want just plain white. Maybe patterns or lace but it can't be too revealing. Katsuki's likes that but he gets pissed off when others look at me. And this is my wedding so..." Momo laughed and quickly scribbled down some stuff on her sketch book. "How about this?"

"HOLY!" You yell in shock

"Do you like it?" You nodded eagerly and she smiled brightly.
"Great. It will take a while to make since I have to research materials and such. Plus I need measurements." You nodded and stood up when Todoroki walked in.
"Oh hey Shoto, do you know where the measuring tape is." Todoroki just shook his head.
"No I don't sorry. Why don't you just make one?" You immediately slapped your hand over Momo's mouth.
"Don't ask Todoroki. You married her. You should know this." He just looked at you plainly and then back at her.
"Economy excuse?" You nodded and he turned around and walked away. "Say no more."

You got home after meeting up with Momo and messing around with Todoroki. When you did Katsuki was at your door and was about to knock. "Hey Katsuki. What's up?" He turned to you and you jumped when you saw his face. He was gritting his teeth and a vain was popping out of his forehead. "Katsuki what's wrong?" You asked nervously as you opened the door and let him in.
"I'm stressed as fuck." He growled and flopped onto the sofa. You joined him by sitting down and letting him rest his head on your lap. "Everything is so expensive and I'm so tired." You gently stroked his forehead and he looked up at you with tired eyes. "I need some sanity." You laughed and decided to just stay here with him and watch some TV.