13

Niall's POV:

Now the sirens could be heard very clearly. Paramedics rushed into the house, then the bathroom grabbing the lifeless and soaking Bella from my arms. I felt so useless. I couldn't help her right now; all I could do is sit here and cry.

"Excuse me sir" someone said shaking my shoulder. It was a man from the ambulance. All I could do is look at him; no words would leave my mouth.

"Sir if you would like to ride in the ambulance we will need to leave now. Immediately" he spoke. I got up and ran outside to where the ambulance was about to leave.

The paramedics opened the back doors for me and I climbed in. There was my beautiful Bella sitting on a gurney, only in her undergarments, and she was soaking wet. They had a breathing mask on her and a paramedic was giving her CPR. She was still alive, barely. We just needed to get her to a hospital.

I stared at her with watery and swollen eyes. She was so gorgeous and had such a beautiful personality; she didn't deserve any of this.

A hopeful young girl destroyed by things she couldn't even control.

I grabbed her cold hand and held it up to my face, wishing I could feel her warm touch again. This all felt like a dream. No not a dream, a nightmare. All of this makes me wish I had never gone to that stupid audition. I wish I had just been sent home like I was supposed to be. I could have been here, protecting her from everything. Making sure she was okay and that she knew I was here for her.

But I wasn't. I was off touring the world and having fun, not even calling her while she was here suffering.

"I'm so dumb" I said pounding my fist on my forehead. I held Bella's limp hand up to my mouth as I peppered it with kisses. I wish it was like the old days where instead of wanting to get away from me she would always want to be together. Just then the ambulance came to an abrupt stop and the back doors flew open. They lifted the gurney with Bella on it out of the car, a little roughly if you ask me, and carried her into the hospital. I tried to run after them but when they got to the E.R doors they said I had to stay back.

"Sorry no entrance is allowed during treatment" the tall man at the door said.

"You don't understand I need to get in there" I said trying to push my way past him.

"Sorry maybe you can see her after she's done" he said pushing me back. I gave him a dirty look and made my way to the E.R waiting room. Crying children and adults all sat in the chairs. It was truly depressing. I sat down and pulled out my phone to distract myself.

Six missed calls from Greg, ten missed call from Mom, and seven missed calls from Dad. I guess I should call them back.

"Hello mom?"

"Oh my God Niall! Is everything okay?" my Mom shouted into the phone.

"Relax it's only 10:26 and I'm at the hospital" I said, my voice cracking slightly at the end.

"We know Niall; it's all over the internet. What's wrong with Bella? Should we come?" she rambled on.

"What it is? Shit."

"Niall what's wrong with Bella. Do you want us to come?"

"No I- actually Mom can you please come. Alone?"

"Yes of course darling, I'll be there soon. Love you"

"Love you too. Bye." I really needed someone here right now and I didn't want to worry about my Dad or Greg saying something about my crying. Not that they would it's just, I don't want them to see me cry.