17

Bella's POV:

The plane ride to America was torturous. It was full of crying kids, uncomfortableness, and a whole lot of panicked thinking. You're mind really is your biggest enemy. 

All I could think about was if anyone would even like me? What if they all hate me, what if I do something wrong, what if everything goes terribly, what if, what if, what if. To sum it up, it was 10 hours of hell in the sky.

When we finally landed in L.A, California my legs were numb and I had a killer headache. All I wanted to do was sleep... forever, but of course we still had a shit ton of things to do.

When the stewardess finally said we could start exiting the plane I shook Niall awake.

"Wake up" I said softly, shaking him gently. He just mumbled and turned the other way.

"Fine. WAKE UP!" I screamed shaking him roughly. He jolted awake and we received many disapproving  stares from fellow passengers. You'd think people would recognize he was the famous Niall Horan but they didn't. I mean he was wearing a hat and glasses but come on people, not really a clever disguise.

"Thanks" he said with a sarcastic smile.

"Anytime" 

He got up and opened our overhead compartments to get our carry-on bags. We were the last ones out of the plane so we didn't have to wait long for our bags at baggage claim.

"Are you excited" he said with a goofy grin.

"More terrified actually" I said sighing.

"I can tell" he said laughing. I was confused at first but I hadn't even realized I was biting my nails. If I had kept going I think I'd hit cuticle. Finally I saw our bags on the little slide to the coveter belt.

"Here I got it" he said reaching for my bag.

"Are you sure? I can handle it really, it's light" 

"Hey I said I got it" he said smiling that warm grin of his. I swear that smile could melt the polar ice caps.

"I just feel so useless though"

"If you weren't here who would yell in my face?" he said smiling at me again. That smile...

"Aww thank you" I said giving him my most sarcastic look. Once we had both our bags he hurriedly wheeled them outside and over to a man. Niall didn't want to waste time in public in fear of being recognized. The man in the expensive suit was holding a piece of paper that said 'N.H, B.W' our initials.

"Mr. Horan, Ms. Winters follow me" he said in a calm and sophisticated tone.

"Wow" I breathed. He had a personal driver? Well what did I expect he's Niall Horan, member of the biggest boy band in the world. I never really remember he's famous, I just always think of him as my weirdo best friend.

"I know right, I never get used to this" Niall said looking back at me. We followed the classy man to another black SUV. 'Is that the only car these people buy?' I thought to myself. The man put our things into the trunk and we hopped into the backseat. The windows were heavily tinted and the car smelled of a lemon air freshener.

"Where to" the driver spoke looking at us through the rear view mirror. Niall handed him a piece of paper with the address written on it and the driver nodded. He pulled out of his previous parking spot and headed down the road to my new life.

"You're gonna love your room" he said with a huge smile.

"I hope you didn't spend too much on me, I don't need much"