24

"Bella...Bella wake up sweetie." I felt someone softly shaking me and I rolled over the the other side of the bed, groaning.

"Bella wake up, it's time to leave."

I instantly shot up, wide awake. "Time to leave? Like right now, in this very moment?" I said, smiling so hard it hurt.

"As soon as your ready." The nurse smiled sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"You won't need to sit, I'm ready!" I said grabbing my bag from under my bed. I swung it over my shoulder and waited by the door. Ready to follow her down the hallway, to a new life.

We walked through the maze of the hospital corridors like we did everyday but this time, towards the front desk. I was so excited I could barely control myself, like a kid on their way to Disney Land.

I bounced on the balls of my feet as the receptionist got some paperwork in order, occasionally asking me to sign here and there.

"Okay all set, we'll miss you Bella", she said handing me a packet of 'How to Cope in Society' pamphlets.

"I'll miss you guys too. I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me." I gave my nurse a big hug and walked towards the sliding glass doors. To freedom.

I saw a black car at the end of the walk way and a blonde somebody stepping out of the back seat.

I could not control myself.

I ran to the handsome man in front of me, right into his arms.

I dropped my bags as he lifted me up, both of us holding on for dear life.

"I missed you." I said into his chest as he held me in his strong arms.

"I missed you even more." he breathed into the crook of my neck, sighing in relief. He kissed the top of my head, and opened the car door for me.

I grabbed my bag and threw it in the trunk before climbing into the car. Niall followed and put his arm around me.

"Where are we going?" I said smiling at him, giddy with excitement.

"Wherever you want."

I couldn't believe the amount of happiness I felt. In a matter of months my life had changed completely and I was in the best place possible. I didn't know what else would happen, or where we would end up but I knew that I could handle anything.

I had someone to stand by me, a friend, and happiness.

I had so much more than all of these scars.

scars || njhजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें