Chapter Sixteen

Silvio helped her into her dress, zipping up the back, but that was all he did. Jane wanted to get her makeup and hair done, but he was totally being an asshole.

"You look perfect as it is," he'd said.

Jane didn't think so. Her hair was messy, she didn't have on the proper makeup that she wanted, and her body was still on fire from what he'd done to her.

Not to mention she definitely felt a little wet between her legs. That wasn't something she was too happy about, but Silvio was being stubborn about that, too.

Despite his words that he could get a table whenever he liked, he was basically ordering Jane to be ready on the double.

He was clearly doing it just to humiliate her. That much was obvious just from the way he looked at her as she Jane rushed to put some lipstick and mascara into her clutch purse.

Silvio grabbed Jane by the wrist before she could grab anything else, yanking her out of the door to her room.

"That's more than enough, you're good."

"No, wait!"

He wasn't going to wait.

God, Jane at least wanted to put on some fresh deodorant, but it didn't seem like that was going to happen either. He was determined to make sure she knew who was in charge here, and when he pulled her out the front door to his vast mansion, Derrick was already waiting there with the limo.

He spotted them coming, and he opened the back passenger door for Silvio and Jane.

"After you," Silvio said.

"Oh, so now you're a gentleman."

He got a fake wounded expression on his face just then. "I'm always a gentleman," he said, putting his hands to his heart, as if that was supposed to convince her he was being serious.

Jane wanted to tell him that she didn't trust him as far as she could throw him, but the words were caught in her throat.

Actually, she was staying in his house, and trusting that he was getting something done about the man who had been following her around and taking pictures.

Even ignoring the sex they'd been having, that implied she trusted him a great deal.

Jane said nothing and entered the back of the limo. She straightened out the black material around her legs, making sure they were covered.

It was the sort of dress that had a long exposed slit up the thigh, which was probably what made it even easier for her legs to have been caught up in the material. The bust was sparkling yellow and dipped low between her breasts. Jane didn't have the biggest breasts in the world, so she was worried about wearing a dress like this where it was pretty obvious she didn't have a bar on.

Though she often preferred her lacy bras without any of the extra padding, she would still rather wear those to an event, instead of being in a dress that was designed to show off a woman's tits, and meanwhile, she didn't have much of anything to show off.

Silvio slid easily into the back seat of the limo with her. He didn't take the seat across from her like she'd expected him to. Instead, he slid in next to her, his body heat taking over her own, his body large and powerful next to hers, and Jane wasn't exactly delicate.

"You're going to like the place we're going to. It has excellent food."

That didn't seem like the sort of thing Silvio would normally care about when he was in the middle of trying to seduce here.