Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"That's the last of it," Derrick said, setting down the lat bag of supplies for Sugar.

The dog walked over to sniff at her mesh bag of toys, her stumpy tail wagging as she pawed at it, making one of the poor little plastic birds squeak for mercy.

"Thanks Derrick," Silvio said, though his eyes were heated on Jane. "You think you could do me a favor and check out the new security system?"

Jane pressed her lips together.

"You mean the new system we don't even have set up yet? You want me to look at the cameras in their boxes?"

"Preferably setting a couple of them up as well. That's always nice."

Heat pooled into Jane's belly, and then lower still. Even with Sugar continuously pawing at her toys and creating that obnoxious squeaking noise, she couldn't ignore the effect he was having on her. It was beyond unfair that he could make her body respond in this way without even touching her.

It was too much control. Too much...everything.

Derrick looked between them, then rolled his shoulders, apparently taking the hint. "All right. I'm out. Not about to watch the two of you stare holes in each others' faces.

Jane barely held back a laugh.

Derrick took Sugar's leash off the counter island where the trainer had left it and tried to clip it around Sugar's collar, but Sugar looked up just as he was coming and backed away.

"Come here, Dog,"

Sugar didn't obey. She came up to lean against Jane's legs, looked up at her, then at Derrick.

Jane melted a little. "She's fine here."

Derrick seemed uncertain. "You sure about that?"

"She's fine," Silvio said. "Not like she needs supervision for what I'm about to do."

"Silvio!"

Derrick dropped the leash, as though he was doing a mic drop, then slowly backed out of the kitchen. "Yeah, text me when you're done. I'm going to get started on the new security systems."

"You do that."

Silvio barely waited for Derrick to turn his back and walk away before he walked up to Jane, grabbed her by the back of her head and yanked her forward.

His mouth was hash against hers. There was something primal in it, something ferocious and even a little dangerous.

Jane responded to it Turned on by it.

If Silvio wanted to take her and kiss her like this to prove how dominant he was when she mouthed off to him, so be it. She'd not only enjoy his punishment, but she would give him as he good as he gave.

Silvio growled low in his throat. His heated, powerful hands slid down Jane's waist. He gripped her ass cheeks through her jeans. Jane squeaked a little, just like one of Sugar's toys, and the shock of suddenly being grabbed made her open her mouth in a gasp.

Silvio definitely took advantage of that, chuckling as their mouths were connected. He thrust his tongue into her mouth, licking her deeply before pulling back.

Jane was left entirely light headed from the whole thing. She blinked, swaying on her feet as she struggled to pull her equilibrium back into gear.

"There now," Silvio said, looking a little too much like he'd just done something to be proud of. "That's better."

"What?"