Pilot part 1/4

Papa knocked on my door I glared at him and stuffed my face back into my pillow. "I'm sorry." He said with tears in his eyes. He must've told the team everything. "I know you're sorry but why did you even think about lying to me in the first place," I replied upset. "I don't know I just didn't want to disappoint you I never want to disappoint you." He said sitting on the end of my bed. "Can you ever forgive me?" Papa asked stroking my hair out of my face. "Yes, I can dad," I replied. "Dad? What happened to Papa?" Papa questioned. "Well I heard that kids my age call their father's dad I don't really like it but if you want me to call you dad then I can," I replied. "I don't like it either let's stick to Papa." He told me. "Agreed," I said as we hugged.

Me and Papa were making repairs on the ship. Papa sighed and asked Gideon "What do you think, Gideon?" "I calculate a less than 6% likelihood that they decide to go on with the mission." "I meant about the repairs," Papa said in annoyance. "And there has been another unfortunate consequence of Chronos's attack. Care to hear about it?" "Not really," Papa replied. Kendra and Carter walked in looking upset. "He's gone. Our son... or, our son from our previous life. It's all too confusing." Kendra told us upset. "I'm very sorry." Papa apologized. "Actually, you don't get the blame for this. This was my fault. If I hadn't insisted on bringing him back here, he might have died peacefully, in his sleep maybe." Kendra said on the verge of tears. "Don't torture yourself with recriminations. One of the great lessons of time travel is that many things cannot be changed. Time wants to happen." Papa started. Everyone entered the Brig. "Chronos, even Vandal, won't be the only enemy we face. Very often, it will be time itself." Papa explained. "Whether it wants to happen or not, we're gonna change time, erase Savage's future, and earn our rightful place in history," Ray said with confidence. "Dr. Palmer is correct. We may not be legends in your time, Captain, but we are going to decide our own fates." Stein backed up Ray. "I don't give a damn about being a legend, as long as we end Savage once and for all," Carter said agreeing to stay. And from the way Stein and Ray were talking my guess is that they are staying too. "I can get down with that," Jax said wanting to stay. "And our malcontents?" Stein said asking if Leonard or Mick were staying. "I like killing people," Mick said agreeing to stay. "We're in. For now." Leonard added. "So how do we find Savage?" I asked Papa. "Professor Boardman had a theory about that. I've already had Gideon plot a course." Papa said as we strapped in and took off.