White knight part 2

"Now, the file we're after is kept in a secure records room. In order to gain access, we're going to need to, uh, borrow a magnetic key card."papa says leaning on the table. "Don't lie Papa you need someone to steel it." I say laying on his pilots chair. He sends me a glare. "Don't steer it's rude. You told me that don't go against your own words." I chuckle. "The records room has closed-circuit cameras. We need a diversion." Papa told them. "Someone call my name?" Mick says making a distraction. I start humming. Papa looks at me with a face that says 'seriously' I smile. "Lucinda honey I love you but that's extremely annoying." Papa says in annoyance. "I'm your daughter I'm supposed to annoy you but I'll stop because it's a mission. But I'm going on the next one that's that." I tell him Seriously. "Last time I checked I'm the parent you listen to me." Papa states. I chuckle at the fact he thinks he can control me. I'm 12 and he still doesn't know how strong I am. "We got the file." Sara reports. "Okay, now for the tricky part. All personnel are subject to search upon exiting the Pentagon. Firestorm will divert the power long enough for you to exit." Papa tells them. Something went wrong with the power being diverted by problem I mean Jax and Stein argued too much. "We have a slight problem." Sara reports. They got stopped at the exit. "Where is that smoke coming from?" I ask seeing the smoke coming off the building. Kendra is now going nuts and attacking soldiers. "Ah! We've got the file. What the hell does Kendra think she's doing?" Papa yells. "Good question." Sara says not knowing what's happening to Kendra. She ripped through a soldiers face. "All right, wonderful, we've got a demigoddess who's gone completely berserk. Abort. I repeat, abort. Get back to ship right now!" Papa shouts through the comm. "Roger that." Jax says as he flies through the roof of the pentagon. "I meant, "Use the door," but while you're at it, can you help return our winged avenger to her cage?" Paps says annoyed.

They were back and papa looks really mad. "Instead of dwelling on what went wrong, let's focus on the positive." Ray says trying to look on the bright side. "What are you talking about? It was awesome." I say loving it. Everyone sends me a glare except for Snart and Mick who seam to agree with me. "In the same way that tsunamis, earthquakes, and other natural disasters are "awesome." Stein states sarcastically. "Well yeah." I reply. Everyone looks at me like I'm mental. "What where I come from we have things that completely stop natural disasters from happening so it's just a little rumble or a little bit bigger wave. They are awesome." I state remembering how amazing those things are. "We got the file on Savage." Kendra says ignoring my statement. "Despite the hiccup with the alarm?" Stein says looking at Jax. "Oh, so it's my fault now? You know, maybe if you weren't always yammering away in my head, I could actually focus." Jax half yells angry at Stein. "You have access to 60 years of knowledge and experience. Why not just take advantage of that?" Stein says sternly back. "Because it's my body on the line out there, not yours!" Jax yells. "Hey, it's not your fault. Everything would have been fine if Big Bird over here hadn't freaked out." Sara mutters but everyone can hear her. And I agree she went completely crazy. It was amazing. "Excuse me?" Kendra says offended. "Enough. There is plenty of blame to go around. Now, fortunately, Gideon was able to generate a low-end EMP, which erased all the Pentagon's magnetic media." Papa says having enough of there fighting. "Like security footage?" Ray questions. "Look, you're just lucky that the Department of Defense likes to keep incidents like this under wraps." I tell them. "Gideon, any luck with our purloined secret file? Please say yes." Papa asks hoping for some good news. "Yes, Captain. According to the Pentagon, Savage has defected to the Soviet Union." Gideon reports. "So the most powerful evil the world has ever known has just gone red at the height of the Cold War." Stein states. Okay this is not awesome. "And now he's gonna help them cook up something that kills the future." Ray says. "Gideon, set a course... for the Soviet Union." Papa tells her. We all strap in ready to go to Russia.