White knight part 4

I wake up tied down to a table. I struggle against my restraints. Then a bright light is brought down to my face. I'm blinded by the light shining into my eyes. My eyes finally adjust to the brightness.

I see the face of a probably 16-year-old boy, this makes me struggle against my restraints more. I'm panicking. "shhh." the boy says stroking my cheek with his index finger. I feel shivers go down my spine at his touch. one thing for sure I don't like it.

I move my face away from his finger.

I see a man walk in with a table full of weapons followed by a group of scientists with a bunch of strange liquids. I panic. This is it I'm going to die and it's going to be very painful.

The boy notices how scared and tense I am. "Oh don't worry I'm not going to kill you, my master doesn't want you dead he just needs to run some tests okay. But this is going to hurt really, really bad." He laughs. I struggle against the restraints using all of my strength to try and get free. But the restraints just got tighter and tighter.

I see the scientists come closer to me with needles in their hands I also see the guy with the weapons pick up a stick of electricity. All the needles and the electricity stick are stabbed and hit into me. The pain is unbearable. I scream and cry.

"STOP PLEASE!" I beg. "Sorry not my protocol and they are having so much fun watching you scream." The boy laughs. They change their chemicals in the needles and the weapon and they are about to do what they did to me again. "Please." I manage to breathe out. The pain from a few minutes ago is still agony. Right now I really wish that Chronos shot me in the head at least that would be painless. STOP LUCINDA YOU ARE THE DAUGHTER Of RIP HUNTER, YOUR A FIGHTER DON'T LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE WINNING. I mentally scream at myself.

I hear the door bust open it's the boy who took me here. I want to do nothing more than to strangle the living daylights out of him. "What are you doing Savage wants her alive!" The boy from earlier shouts. "Yeah he said alive. But he also wants me to run these tests and those tests are very painful for her. Pain can't kill her." The boy around 16 argues. He motions for them to continue.

Yet again I feel the worst pain I've ever felt. I'm trying to hold back my screaming but I can't keep this up long. The 16 year old boy looks satisfied by my pain while the boy my age looks surprisingly worried. I try to stop myself from falling unconscious but darkness over comes my vision and I fall into unconsciousness.

3rd person

"See now she's unconscious and who knows if she's dying." The boy who took Lucinda states. "She's not dead just sleeping and anyway Uncle Savage wanted this. And he also recorded the whole thing so if Gareeb tries to hack into our systems all he will hear is the screams of his daughter." The 16 year old spat. "He's not my uncle." The small boy mumbles. "Yeah but you're still related to him and so you should be one of his most trusted assistance." The 16 year old spat. The scientists and the torture guy stopped what they were doing when Lucinda went unconscious. "You lot I didn't say stop with the experiments did I Savage wants all these tests done to see if his theory works!" The 16 year old shouts. They start working on Lucinda again. The boy who saved Lucinda looks at her feeling sorry for putting her into this mess.

With the legends a few hours later:

"Gideon were you able to get into their security systems to detect where the rest of the team were taken to?" Rip asks trying to hide his worry for his missing little girl.

"Sorry captain I didn't but I did find an audio message to Savage about Lucinda do you want me to play it for you but I do have to warn you Captain it's not very pleasant."

"Play it Gideon." Rip orders unsure of his answer. Lucinda's screams can be heard though the entire bridge. Rip had tears in his eyes. The last thing on the recording set off more tears. He heard his baby girl say "Papa help me. please." Her voice sounded weak and desperate but he could tell she's fighting them. (Oh and she is she really has a potty mouth. 😂) Rip goes into his office and starts to cry a little be is about to break but he knows what Lucinda would say. "Don't be so dramatic Papa that's my thing." Or "Keep your tears inside your face, don't cry over me asshat." He kinda chuckles at the thought of her saying these things.

He wasn't watching her he didn't check up on her, he couldn't save her. He couldn't save his little girl. This is what Rip kept thinking over and over again.

I'm sorry this is kinda sad I did try to make it less emotional to read. I really want to keep this story on the happier side. 😊