pilot part 2/1

"And we've arrived. Gideon, if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?" Papa said as we landed. Mick groaned and put his head in his hand. "What are you complaining about now? It's not like we time-jumped." Snart questioned.I hate flying, especially in... whatever this thing is." Mick complained. He needs to grow up, seriously. "Where exactly are we?" Carter asked. "We're still in 1975, right?" Kendra asked right after. "Indeed. October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway." Papa answered. "Sounds like a vacation." Snart commented. A vacation really? I'm pretty sure we made it clear that we are trying to kill an immortal psychopath. "Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart." Papa said picking up professor Boardman's notebook. "That's Aldus's notebook." Carter pointed out. Well no I had no idea (note the sarcasm) "Now he theorized that Savage might be here, and if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain." Papa said explaining the plan. "Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Kendra asked. "He was our son." Carter finished. For the first time I actually feel bad for these two, I know what it's like to lose people you love. "Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated. Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex." Papa explained sincerely. "Which sounds way cooler than it is." Ray added. I rolled my eyes at his comment, how does time folding in on itself sound cool, come on that sounds like something that could kill us, oh wait it would kill us and everyone else. "Forgetting physics for a second, shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?" Sarah asked, "finally someone who asks the right questions." I said probably a little dramatically. Sarah smile at me while Papa quickly chuckled. "According to Gideon, there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms." Papa elaborated. "Now that sounds like a vacation." Mick added. I rolled my eyes once again. "Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people, but they're the next best thing." Snart said leaning on the computer table. "Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep." Carter muttered but everyone could hear. "I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man." Mick snapped back. "Carter that was a little mean don't you think like your supposed to be the good guy here and that comment didn't convince me." I told him crossing my arms. Snart, Sarah and Papa chuckled while the others looked at me in shock, okay I can be a bit of a bitch (sorry I used bad language don't tell my Papa) "okay ignoring that, what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Kendra asked. "The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion." Papa tried to explain. "You've got a room that makes clothing?" Jax asked thinking that was cool. "Doesn't everyone?" I replied. I thought everyone did huh I guess you learn something new everyday.

We were walking to the fabrication room. "All right, the first thing we need to do is work up a plan." Ray stated. "Got a lot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings? Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots." Snart replied. "Actually, I'm in charge, in case any of you have forgotten." Papa told them seriously. "No, I remember. I just don't care." Snart shot back. Papa stopped in his tracks. "Do I need to remind any of you that I'm a Time Master? Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do, so we're not just gonna charge into the past like a bull in a china shop..." papa started but was cut off by Mick "Half of what you've told us about the mission turned out to be lies." Ohhh this could get interesting I so wish I had popcorn. "None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before. I have, and I'm telling you now, you are making a big mistake." Papa told them sternly. Ray scoffed "Already did that when we trusted you." Okay ass hat (again don't tell Papa what language I'm using) don't be horrible to my papa or I'll kill you myself. Mick walked past us and said "Back soon, Captain." "Papa there's no way this is going to turn out good." I whispered to him. "I agree something's going to go wrong." He whispered back making me laugh.