pilot part 2/4

Lucinda's POV

"Your friends are cowards." Savage said putting the gun to my head. "They'll be here." Ray told him trying to stop Savage from killing me. "They're taking too long. They need an incentive..." savage said about to pull the trigger. I closed my eyes waiting for impact. But it didn't come because Jax and Stein or Firestorm bursted in. "Oh. The burning man." Savage said throwing me to the floor. "I don't just burn, pal. I blast things too." Jax said shooting fire at him throwing him back to the other side of the room. "Hey, you okay?" He asked me. "I'm fine." I told him getting up. "Stand back." He told me shooting savage again this time savage went flying out the window.

We got outside "Papa!" I shouted hugging him. He hugged back relieved to see me okay and without a scratch. "It's all good. Savage is down." Jax told the team. "Savage is not defeated by earthly means." Carter replied. "Well, I hit him with a nuclear blast, so, you know, not that earthly." Jax said proud of himself. Snart passed Carter the Dagger "Go get that son of a bitch." "Are you ready to end this?" Carter asked Kendra. "We've only been waiting 4,000 years." Kendra replied as they flew off. "We got company." Mick told us seeing incoming men. "Friends of Savage. You'll be needing this. Don't leave any pieces of it behind this time." Papa said giving Ray his Suit. "Ray keep Lucinda safe." Papa told him. He nodded. But as the fight went on I snuck away and went after Kendra and Carter.

I hid behind the wall. Savage said something to Kendra in Egyptian. Carter drew the Dagger out. "The Aman Dagger. Of all the knives I've collected across the centuries, that one is my favorite." Savage said. Carter yelled attacking him. Carter was about to stab Savage. "And though my soul departs the Earth..." he said some sort of death poem. He stabbed Savage. This is all about to end I'll have my entire family back my friends back. I'll be more happy than ever. Savage screamed in pain. Then he started laughing. "Such a beautiful poem. I remember it well. Though, as you can see, I can make the dagger do its work without it." Savage said as the Dagger turned and stabbed Carter. "Carter!" Kendra shouted with worry. "This was your lover's blade. It must be her hand that wields it. Something to consider in your next life." Savage said to Kendra ripping out the Dagger and letting Carter fall to the floor. No! No! No! It can't end like this. Kendra ran to Carter. "Carter. It's okay. You're gonna be okay." Kendra said trying to have hope. "I will wait through eternity." Carter started. "Please, just save your strength." She told him. "Come back to me." Was the last thing he said before he went limp and died. "No... " Kendra cried as she sent him gently to the floor. That sadness quickly became anger. "Murderer." She said with hatred. She started attacking Savage but he knocked her to the ground. She got back up trying to fight him again but he got her in a head lock and spoke "I am not a murderer. I'm a force of nature. A servant of fate. I enable destiny." He stabbed Kendra causing her to scream "I love you, Chay-Ara. I always will." He said letting her fall to the ground "But we are both tortured by this circle of death we are imprisoned by." He started. He was about to stab Kendra again. So I did something reckless that could cost my life....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I ran in front of Kendra and in front of Savage's blade causing me to get stabbed he laughed pulling out the blade. I froze everything went numb every feeling went away. I expected to fall and never wake up again but I was still standing then I heard Ray shoot a blast out of his suit causing savage to go flying threw another window but I think he might be unconscious this time. I felt blood come up my throat and some dripped out of my mouth. The others couldn't see this because my back was to them. "Carter. He's lost. Get Kendra before Savage recovers." Papa shouted. I let tears roll down my cheeks and I pushed on the wound. That could be the last time I hear my papa's voice. "Come on, we can still kill this b*st*rd." I heard Snart reply. "Kendra is the only one who can." Papa replied. "We gotta go. Kendra needs medical attention." Ray reported. "Lucinda did you just hear me we have to go!" Ray shouted. "Lucinda? Lucinda! Can you hear me!" Papa shouted. I managed to get the strength to turn around everyone's eyes grew in horror at the now rapidly bleeding wound. "I love you papa." I whispered finally falling. I was waiting to feel the impact of me hitting the ground but yet again it didn't come. Papa caught me. "We have to go now!" He shouted as he picked me up and started running to the ship with everyone else. "It's okay sweetheart you're going to be okay I promise." He said trying to sooth me. "Papa... I.." I started. He cut me off "shh your going to need that strength to help Gideon heal you." He said softly. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't the darkness just consumed me and I didn't expect to wake up again but maybe there's still hope.