Fail safe part 1

I'm hallucinating again. I'm not sure what they injected into me this time but it seams I'm in my old home. "Sweetheart do you want some coco?" A fake version of my mother asks in a sweet tone. "No thanks." I say coldly. "Honey what's wrong?" She asks. I say nothing I'm not talking to this fake version of my mother a woman who can never be remade by a stupid lab experiment. The fake version of my mother starts stroking my hair. "Honey I love you, you know that right?" "No! I don't because you aren't real! Do you people think I'm so stupid that I wouldn't know if someone is my real mother. You've got to be kidding me. I may be 12 but I'm not a dumbass!" I shout.

The scene shifts I'm now in a lab and the woman Valentina Vostok she has a dark smirk on her face. I recently found out that they caught half of the team. "Professor Stein has failed to tell us the secret to finishing firestorm even after we tortured your two friends." She means Ray and Mick. I'm definitely not worried about Mick because one he's been to many prisons before and second he's not a complete idiot especially when it comes to people in prisons but Ray that stupid asshat I heard he got into a fight on his first day.

"What does that have to do with me." I growl. "Well I'm sure making an innocent child scream in front of him with give him some motivation." She smirks. "Take her!" She orders. I want to fight back I want to scream and kick I want to use my fighting skills to get out of this but a few days ago one of their experiments must of gone bad, well they love it now, because I can't feel anything in my arms or legs.

I send a death glare at that Russian B**ch "oh trust me I'm anything but innocent I've done things that no one would ever think a kid could do, all to survive and help my family." I spit. She just smirks as they take me away.

I'm restrained on a cold table again. I'm really getting sick of these stupid tables. They pull back the curtains so Stein can see me. Stein looks at me with obvious fear in his eyes.

They do terrible things to me. I feel pain that I've never felt before but I try not to scream in pain in hopes Stein doesn't tell them anything. I fail at screaming in pain a few times but then they inject something into me that feels like I'm burning from the inside. I can't help but scream. My eyes go blurry but I'm fully conscious. "FINE FINE I'll tell you what you need to know about firestorm but please let her be she's just a child." Stein gives in. I try to protest to his decision but no words escape my mouth even when I try to speak nothing comes out. Great so not only can I not feel my arms or legs. I can barely see and I can't speak now. After Stein is taken out of the room the 16 year old boy comes in with a dark grin. "Hello Luci." He says my nickname. I glare at him nobody but my friends and family can call me Luci. "So I'm guessing it's a no to calling you Luci." She chuckles at himself. "Wow you're very quiet I thought you'd be yelling at me right about now. Telling me to go f myself or something. You know that language isn't very appreciate especially for a 12 year old." I want to strangle him I want to scream and yell at him that I want to kill him. But I can't. One of the scientists whispers into his ear something. "Ohh so you can't speak and your vision is blurry I bet you can barely see me." He's right his face is one big blur. "That means we can continue on the final stage." I think he turns to the scientists "you know what to do." Yup he's definitely talking to the scientists. I hear a click of a button and I suddenly feel electricity attack my body from the inside. What the hell did they inject into me. I'm trying not to scream I don't want to give them that satisfaction. "Do you feel that. It's painful isn't it." He taunts. "Soon my dear, soon our experiment will be complete." I feel his hand stroking my cheek. I start to see dots and colours through my vision. Which isn't so good right now. I close my eyes knowing I'm about to go unconscious and I let the darkness consume me.

??? POV

I wait for everyone to leave the small glass room they are keeping Lucinda in. I've been watching her closely the past few days. Okay that sounds stalkerish but it's not meant to be. She's different from the other girls and boys that they brought in here for experiments. She doesn't show her pain she's strong; she doesn't let anyone see her with her guard down. She's the first ever person in here to actually stand up to David (the 16 year old) I've watched hundreds of kids my age. (13) and younger come in here and die no matter how hard I try to stop the experiments, but Lucinda even though she's experiencing the worst pain in the world she's not backing down.

I jump down from the vents and land perfectly on the ground next to her. I take off all of her restraints and lift her up in my arms bridal style. I then use all of my strength to climb up into the vents with Lucinda still in my arms. I'm trying to find someone from her team who can help her without them seeing me. Her teammates have obviously come on a rescue mission. I find Cay-ara and Lucinda starts to wake up. Nows my chance to help her escape. I jump down knowing Lucinda can't see me very well because of her eyesight right now. It helps that she is disoriented at the moment. I help her up and push her slightly so Cay-ara can see her. She dose and immediately she is asking her is she is okay. Lucinda can only reply "Kendra is that you I can't see you." I hear vandal Savage AKA my dad; yes I know I'm not proud of it. That's my cue to leave. May we meet again Lucinda.