White knight part 1

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Papa questions once we landed. "Walk in the park." So where are we now?" Snart says sarcastically. "Washington, D.C. The year is 1986." Papa reports. "We've landed at the height of the Cold War in a world poised for nuclear annihilation." Stein says not really liking where we are. "We've traveled here because I have a new lead on Vandal Savage's location." Gideon tells us. "Yes. Gideon managed to intercept this telefax concerning Savage's last known whereabouts." Papa says showing us the telefax. "Tele-what?" Jax questions. "It's like an email... on paper." I tell him. "Wow, that's totally useless." Mick states as the writing on the telefax is covered for security reasons. "Dude, this whole thing's crossed out." Jax states. Well nah I thought I could see the whole thing. (note the sarcasm) These people really like to point out the obvious. "Yeah, redacted by the U.S. government, which is why we are here to steal the original file on Savage back from those who are tracking him." Papa says looking Aug the ship's main window. We are at the Pentagon. ""Uh, that's the..." Ray starts. "Now, now... Don't worry. We are cloaked." Papa reassures him. "You want us to break in to the Pentagon? Sounds awesome." Mick says the exact thing I'm thinking. "I know right this is awesome!" I say excitedly. "It sounds crazy." Kendra says sending a glare to Mick. "Hey birdie Your no fun." I say to her. She rolls her eyes at me and Mick laughs. "What's the plan?" Sara says ignoring our conversation. "Oh, the Fabricator will fashion you the necessary Pentagon credentials." Papa tells them. "Ooh, and don't forget our G-man disguises. I always wanted to be a spy." Ray says stupidity. "Yes! Let's go!" I jump in excitement. "Lucinda your not going." Papa says killing my mood. "Why not?" I question annoyed. "A child in the pentagon that's not suspicious at all." Papa says sarcastically. I groan "ugh fine I won't go." I say flopping into my seat dramatically. "Sorry drama queen." Mick says as they start to leave. "Hmm 'drama queen' I love it!" I shout happy with the nickname. Everyone even papa chuckles.