Star City 2046 part 2

Of course those idiots were going to go save Connor that's who they are... who she was but Lucinda in this time had changed. She wasn't to concerned of other people. Why would she her "family" stopped caring about her.

Weirdly enough she decided to go anyway. She wasn't sure why. She didn't want to know either. Could she still care about them after everything that has happened?

Older Lucinda stayed out of sight and waited for Oliver to make a dramatic entrance like he always does well used to. "You want to fight the Green Arrow? I'm right here." Oliver jumped up in a green arrow suit and starts shooting his arrows.

Lucinda put on her cool glasses that helped her to see and she started fighting the men and women who charged at her. And she was beating there asses.

"How did you convince Rip to stay?" Sara Yells to the others. "Actually, sending in the cavalry was his idea." Ray told her. They continued to fight until Lucinda decided she had to go before the fight finished. She jumped onto a roof and was gone and nowhere to be seen.

Lucinda waited sitting on-top of a van. She knew he'd be coming any second.

"Lucinda!?" That all to familiar voice yelled. It was the voice of the mad that she was conflicted over. Did she love him or hate him she couldn't make up he mind. "Over here." There he stood in his iconic trench coat. "Hi papa." She smiles a little.

The words felt heavy on her tong it had been a very long time since she had uttered that word. She could feel the tears threatening to come out but she wouldn't let them. Over time she had locked her tears away and threw away the key. She had done enough crying in her lifetime and she doesn't want to let it out now.

"Y-you look different." Rip Hunter stutters. He didn't know what to think. Here sat in front of him was his little girl, the girl he promised to always protect no matter the cost. But looking at her as a fully grown woman made him realise that she won't need him forever. And that stung and pulled at his heart more than anything. She didn't need him... well not this version anyway.

Lucinda jumped of the van and landed face to face with him, this caused him to jump back. "Of course I look different. Is that all you have to say" she crosses her arms. After all this time that's the first thing he could say to her! She hated that. There was no 'how are you' or 'are you okay?' not even 'I'm so sorry I left. I love you' then she had to remind herself that none of what's going to happen has happened for him yet. She was still the 12-year-old girl who couldn't imagine life without her papa. She would have called her 12-year-old self pathetic but she knew if she could she would go back to those days in a heartbeat.

She sighs. "it's not your fault you haven't done anything...yet" he nods not wanting to question her further as this could potentially break time or cause a paradox.

"you grew up. And you don't need me anymore" he stared. He wasn't sure if he should be proud that she grew and doesn't need him anymore or if he should feel sad that she might not even want him as a father anymore.

"if I could I'd go back to being a kid. And Papa no matter what will happen to us for years to come just know she'll always need you... I will always need you" after that she climbed up a building and she was gone.

Rip got back to the ship and went into the MedBay where Lucinda was still under sedation. "Gideon its time for her to wake up" a few seconds later Lucinda's eyes snapped open. She looked at Rip with pure anger. "NEVER DO THAT AGAIN" she shouts. "I won't," he tells her trying to calm her down, "hopefully," he mutters. Lucinda playfully punched hi. In the arm. She really hated being sedated.

Rip gave Lucinda some glasses so she could see. He still is angered that Savage managed to destroy her eyesight in just 48 hours. Every time he looks at her now he sees his mistake of underestimating the immortal madman who killed his wife and son and who took most of his daughters vision.

Rip was trying to determine savage's next whereabouts. Sara walked in "I'm just working on determining our next destination. I've considered your suggestion of hell, but I think I'll give it a miss for the time being." this causes Lucinda to laugh. She finds her papa really funny even though a lot of this time he's not.

"I just wanted to say thank you for sending the team to back me up." Sara thanked him, yeah and he didn't let me go. This is what Lucinda was thinking chuckling to herself slightly.

"As it turns out, you were right." "That must've been hard to say." Sara smirks. "Of late I've discovered that I still have a lot to learn, I admit. Including the fact that every future is worth fighting for. That said... this mission is going to continue to present us with difficult choices, and I need to know that you are a member of this team."

"I guess so." Sara smiles. "All right, Gideon, let's see if these repairs that Martin, Ray, and Jax made are up to scratch." we walk into the bridge.

"As far as I can tell, Ms. Saunders did most of the work, while the two gentlemen competed for..."

"Just get us out of here. Please, Gideon." martin cut her off. "I'm gonna miss this place." Mick says seaming kinda sad to leave. That came as a shock to Lucinda as she thought Mick could never be upset.

"Yeah, they really seemed like your kind of people." "I don't know who my people are anymore," Mick replied obviously annoyed at Leonard. "So where to next, papa?"
"Well, the beauty of this mission is that the real question is not where, but when. In which case, I suggest that we next hit Savage when he least expects it." then they were off.