Blood ties part 4

We were at the mansion. And we were about to bust in. "Actually, I have a little bit of an idea." Papa said as our cue to enter. "Let's get this party started!" Me and Mick yelled in unison coming in. "Here's our invitation!" Snart said as the started shooting at Savage's followers. I used my laser revolver to shoot at them. Me and Mick went to free Papa and Sara. "Well, this is different. I didn't have him pegged as the "Eyes Wide Shut" type." Mick said to Sara. I hugged my Papa quickly. "Go!" Mick told Sara. I handed my Papa his laser revolver the laser in his gun was blue and mine was pink. Sara started fighting Savage's followers like a badass. "You came!" Papa shouted grateful. "We're a team! Next time, remember that." Jax shouted back. The whole team was in an all out war. Papa kept me as close as possible. I don't think he likes the fact I'm out of bed right now but there's nothing he can do about it now. "Enough!" Savage shouted as he released a wave of electricity.  "Get Carter's body and Lucinda out of here. Sara!" Papa instructed. "I got this." Sara replied. Sara started beating the he'll out of Savage's goons Mick and Snart picked up Carter's body. Savage sent another wave of energy out killing some of his men, we were all fine except I stumbled a little because of the electricity. "Go! I'll deal with Savage." Papa yelled. "Good luck with that." Said said as he grabbed my wrist and basically dragging me out and back to the ship.

We were wearing black because we were saying a proper goodbye to Carter. "The other day, I tried to find some words of inspiration. Words that would restore hope o us in the wake of our losses, but it is all of you who have inspired me. Beginning with Professor Boardman and then with Carter, heir heroism is... an inspiration to us all. And a reminder hat one person acting alone can't save the world." Papa said to everyone sadly. I walked in with Sara, Jax, Snart and Mick. Papa was still outside with the other 3.

Papa ran into the bridge as everyone entered and strapped into there seats. "Gideon, ready us for take off." Papa instructed. "Whoa, are we being chased or something?" Jax questioned because of his sudden need to leave the 70's. "No, but I imagine hat right about now, he museum has realized that their prized emerald is missing." Papa explained. "You want me to say I'm sorry?" Snart asked sarcastically. "Sorry, I don't do sorry." Mick told Papa. "Which is fine, Mr. Rory, because you are owed he apology. I should have told you all before hat this wasn't my first attempt o vanquish Vandal Savage, but the reason I failed before..." papa started. "Was because you didn't have all of us." Ray cut him off. "Obviously Dr. Palmer and I had our hands full ending to Ms. Saunders, but now that she's back on her feet..." Stein started. "We're back to full strength." I finished. "Or as strong as we can be without Carter." Kendra said saddened. I don't blame her her love for over 4000 years died again. "Quite true, but there is no point in us continuing any further. Unless we are all... and myself included, committed to working in concert." Papa stated. "You don't ditch us, we won't ditch you. Deal?" Snart suggested. Papa nodded. "Sir, I've completed my review of the timeline. I calculate a 98% likelihood that Savage reappears in 1986." Gideon reported. "Chart a course, Gideon." Papa instructed. "Guess we're headed o the '80s. Better break out your parachute pants." Ray joked. I rolled my eyes worst fashion disaster ever. "What the hell are parachute pants?" Jax asked confused. "The worst fashion disaster ever!" I stated with seriousness. The others chuckled.