Fail safe part 2

"Rip Hunter must be a fool to send you into my arms. And look at that I have an escapee." He scoffs. "Come with me, Chay-Ara, and I will find a way to prolong your life. We will live together in eternity." "No." Kendra sounds angry but I can't even make out her face. "No?" Savage questions. I hear a gun click and the hum of it. "My answer will always be "no." Kendra tells him. "Go." The voice it belongs to my Papa. I realise Kendra left without me. Bitch. "You want to kill me again? Doesn't this game ever get too old for you, Gareeb?" Savage says. I'm sitting on the floor trying to make out what's happening but everything is a blur and everything hurts. "It's Captain Hunter, if you don't mind. Oh. I'm here to make sure you never build a Firestorm... and for my watch, actually. You stole it from me during a pagan blood ritual back in 1975. Ring any bells?" Papa says. Then I hear him say "Ah, ah. Slowly." I hear something being placed down. "I have no desire to kill you. I want you alive. I want you to see the world burn. I have looked so often at your wife, son and daughter these last 11 years... Miranda, Jonas and little Lucinda in the corner there." I don't have to see to know he's got a devilish smile on his face. "their faces etched into my mind. And when I finally get to meet them, I will let them know that you and your friends are responsible for their suffering. I think I've already got that message across to her." I know he's pointing at me. That alone sends shivers down my spine. If I remember where I was thrown in from I might be able to crawl my way out. I retract my steps and I don't bash into anything surprisingly. I feel a wall in front of me and I know I'm out of the room. "Not if I see you first." I hear an explosion then slight running, then I feel a hand on my arm trying to lift me up. Not knowing who it is I kick and scream. "Shh Lucinda it's me it's your Papa." I hear his voice and I immediately relax and let him pull me to my feet.

"How's it going up there? Sara? Sara, are you there?" Papa asks obviously using the comm. "Now you're on the comm? We need to get out of here." Sara replies.

Papa lets go of me and I can hear him start walking but I'm not sure in which direction. I hear him come to a stop. "Lucinda honey are you okay?" His voice is dripped in concern. "Papa..." I start. "Yes sweetheart." He says. I can hear him walk back and I can tell he's looking down at me. "I-I-I can't see." I stutter.

3rd person:

Fear hit Rip. He could feel the fever she had, he could see the terrible scars they left on her and the worst of all she couldn't see him. She couldn't see the world, the stars oh how she loves the stars to Lucinda says they symbol pease and unlike the world they are always calm. She couldn't see them anymore. He picked Lucinda up bridal style and headed towards the jump ship.

He placed her in one of the chairs and strapped her in. "Papa do you think Gideon can fix me?" Her voice is hoarse and weak. "I hope so." He says as softly as He can. Miranda has always been the comforting one. He strokes some strands of hair out of her face and she falls asleep.

Lucinda's POV

"There. Now can you see me?" Papa asks as he puts on another set of modified glasses so I can see again. I can see I can see everything. I nod with a wide smile. He hugs me and I hug back. "So I have to wear glasses now?" He nods. "Yes sweetheart you do unless you don't want to see." I chuckle. I hug him again "I love you Papa." "I love you to Sweetheart."

I entered Papa's office and everyone smiles at me even Leonard and Mick. I love those guys they the existent of things you need to do to survive so does Sara everyone else are to 'let's save the world so we can be legends' ugh.

Mick hands out some glasses of alcohol. "Courtesy of Yuri the Bear." Mick says. "How did you even have time to steal this?" Sara asks Leonard and Mick. "Sara There's always time to steal." I say taking one of the glasses. Papa looks at me suspiciously. I shrug and as I'm about to take a zip Papa rushes over to me and takes the drink out of my hand. "Hay Papa!" I whine. "Your underage." He defends. "Yeah but I'm in quite a bit of pain at the moment so alcohol can help me!" I exclaim. "That's Definitely not true. And follow me back to the medBay." "What? Why?" "Well you said your in some pain so Gideon can help with that." I sigh and send a 'he's an asshole' look to Leonard who just chuckles. I follow him to the MedBay and I lay down as Gideon gives me some painkillers.

An alert goes off through the ship and Gideon tells Papa its Chronos. I'm about to get up when Papa tells Gideon. "Gideon give her a mild sedative don't want her moving to much." I'm about to argue when I suddenly feel really tired because of the sedative. I then fall into a slumber.

Sorry it took a while I've been super busy with school.