White knight part 3

"Captain, we've just crossed into Soviet airspace."

"Don't worry, Jefferson, we are moving far too fast for anyone to track us." Papa reassures Jax.

"I'm afraid that's not true. Someone is tracking us." Gideon reports.

"I thought this ship was cloaked." Papa sounds annoyed.

"It is." Gideon assures him

I run over the the control panel/table. I recognise the ship. "Boba Fett's back." I sigh. "Chronos must have followed us when we made the jump from the '70s." Papa states going into focus mode.

"He's closing fast. Captain, what would you like me to do?" Gideon asks.

I got an idea. "Slow down, drop our cloak, and make as much noise as possible." "Whoa, that's, like, top three on the list of things we definitely shouldn't do." Jax argues. I roll my eyes. "I may be 12 but I'm smarter than I look so Just trust me."

Ray and Leonard came into the bridge. "We run out of gas or something?" Cold asks entering.

"Chronos is still in pursuit. Weapons systems tracking." Gideon reports.

"Look, if this is your idea of trying to lose him..." I ignore Jax's. "Rip I think you're daughters gone mad." "Uh-huh. The Soviet Air Force to the rescue. Now, let's see how badly Chronos wants to follow us." Papa smiles proudly at me.

"Wow, it's a MiG-21. No one's ever been this close to one before." Ray says looking at a mussel. I roll my eyes. "Are you quoting "Top Gun"?" Leonard asks unamused. "Maybe." Ray replies. "Ray quote whatever you want when we are not being hunted by boba fet." I snap.

"I've got heat-seeking missiles closing at a distance of less than a mile." Gideon reports.

"Which is why I need you to cut the engines." I tell her. "Whoa, wait, don't we need those to land?" Jax asks panicking. "She said, "Cut them," Gideon!" Papa yells

"Missiles are now targeting something else."

"Chronos." Jax states with a smile he finally understands my plan.

The missiles hit Chronos's ship and he went down crashing. "I suggest you all strap yourselves in. It's going to be a bit of a bumpy landing." Papa tells us. "Don't have to ask me twice." I say running to my seat. I strap in.

"Initiating emergency landing protocol." Gideon tells us.

"How's it going, Gideon?" Papa asks while piloting the ship. Well trying to at least.

"There's not much more I can do. Elevation is 5,000. 4,000. 3,000."

"When I said, "bumpy," I meant, "Prepare for crash landing." Papa states. "Cause that's so much better." I roll my eyes as I say it sarcastically.

As we crash landed I hit my head in the back of my chair. "Ow." I wince. "Are you okay Lucinda?" Papa asks in concern. "Peachy." I reply.

"Good news, Captain. Despite our rough landing, the ship is still fully operational." Gideon reports as electricity rains from the ceiling a bit.

"Welcome to the U.S.S.R., Lady and gentlemen." Papa sounds annoyed. He puts a hand on his head. "If it were up to me, they would revoke your pilot's license." Stein angrily says entertaining the Bridge with the file. ""They" are more than welcome to, considering I don't have one. Did you get anything on Savage from the Pentagon file?" Papa asks as we walk over the the control table. "It appears our friend has been quite busy since we last saw him." Stein starts. "Svarog?" I question picking out a word from the text. "God of fire in Slavic mythology a secret project the Soviets are working on. Considering Savage's involvement, most likely some sort of weapon." Stein explains. Ray picks up the folder. "Valentina Vostok. Graduated top of her physics program and then just dropped out of academia." Ray says reading the girls file. "To help develop Savage's new weapon, no doubt." I add. "The Cold War's up for grabs, and Miss Vostok is the linchpin." Ray tells us more. "I say we put two in the back of her head and call it a day." Leonard states. "I agree." I sat to him. "We have no idea who this woman is or what her effect may be on history. She may be the next Madame Curie for all we know." Ray argues. "She's working for Savage. That's all we need to know." Leonard fires back. "And I'm from the future so I think I would know if she was someone important." I state. Ray sends me a 'really' look. I roll my eyes at him. "She probably has no idea who's backing her research. Just let me approach her as a scientist, and we'll see what she knows about Savage's weapons program." Ray tries to compromise. "It's 1986, you're American, and you don't speak Russian. She'll have you pegged as a spy in a second." Leonard argues.

"Perhaps I can help with that. Ingestible translators. They attach to your larynx via neural interface. Swallow them you can speak and understand any language spoken to you." Papa says putting them on the table. I take one. As do Ray and Leonard. "How... how do you turn it on?" Stein asks. "Gideon? Switch them into Russian. Go on. Say something." Papa urges. Ray scoffs. "Wait, I'm still speaking English." He say though it comes out as Russian. "I'm speaking Russian now, aren't I?" He says in Russian. "Now you're annoying in multiple languages." Me and Leonard say in unison. "Gideon, switch him back to English. Now, according to Vostok's file, she's a big fan of the ballet. She has box seats at the Bolshoi and attends every performance." Papa reads out her file.

"It seems the final performance of "Le Roi Candaule" is today." Gideon informs us.

"Dr. Palmer, you will engage Vostok at the ballet, whilst you, Mr. Snart... you're going to be his wingman." Papa tells them. "Oy." Leonard says making me chuckle. "Better go bone up on Vostok's CV." Ray says leaving the room. "I guess I'll bone up on the ballet. Gideon, bone me." Leonard says.

Everyone went off to do their ppt iirffindividual things. "Papa I'm board what can I do?" I ask. "I don't know what do you want to do?" He asks. "Explore Russia I've never been it was destroyed when I was born remember." I say. He scoffs "not a chance." "But I'm board." I whine. "And it's dangerous out there." "What is some Russian going to knock me out and kidnap me in the woods." I chuckle. "No. But Things could be dangerous what if you trip and full." Papa argues. "Papa I lived in 2166 where getting a cut was considered lucky because most people were being murdered and tortured." I point out. "Lucinda I said no and I'll leave it on that. I moan in annoyance and leave the Bridge. "Where are you going?" Papa asks. "The only place I can go right now my room." I half yell leaving.

Yeah I'm not actually going to my room. I'm leaving the ship. This 12 year old needs to see snow for the first time in ages. I exit the Waverider.

I love the forest. I always have it's a place where nature is at it's best. It's like my safe haven. I stand still and hold out my arms as the cool air washes over me. My hair moves in the wind. And for the first time in years I feel the peace.

That peace quickly ends when I feel a gun at my head. My breathing quickens. "Miss Hunter." A man in a cloak says now in front of me. "Who are you?" I question trying to hide my fear. "Time master Druce." He replies. I now know who has the gun at my head. It's Chronos. "I-I've n-never h-head of you." I stutter scared. "No need to be frightened Miss Hunter it will be over soon. Kill her." Druce commands. I close my eyes and wait for impact but it never comes.

I open my eyes to see Time master Druce and Chronos unconscious. Then I feel something jab into my arm. I look down at my arm and there is a needle in it. It's swiftly taken out of my arm. I look up to see a boy around my age. "Who-who are y-you?" I ask suddenly feeling dizzy. "You don't need to know." He says coldly. I feel my legs buckle and I fall. I'm caught but the boy. He picks me up bridle style. "Why..." is the last thing I can say before darkness surrounds me and I full unconscious.

I'm back. It was a good holiday.

Anyway who is this mysterious boy?