Blood Ties part 3

Kendra started changing something randomly. "Hym nu setta... Hum nu setta, rash mun..." I looked at her with consen as I wen to her bed side. "They're in trouble." She mutters. "She appears o be hallucinating." Stein stated, "Rip... Sara... You have to save them! Vandal! And Carter! The Greyhill Building! Carter! Rip! Sara!" She shouts and screams. I held her down. "Gideon, search "Greyhill Building." I instructed. "I've already searched for it on behalf of the Captain, who's there now with Ms. Lance." Gideon. "What? They left without us?" Ray questioned not understanding why they would do that. "Idiots." I mumbled under my breath meaning Papa and Sara. "It's a mansion several miles away." I state "Apparently, there's some sort of private event." Gideon reported. "How the hell could Kendra know that they're there?" I questioned. "You have to save them!" She said shooting up and then falling back down onto the bed. "What's going on?" Ray asked in worry "I don't know!" Stein replied.

"Gideon, get me Jefferson." Stein commanded. "Mr. Jackson is not aboard." Gideon replied. "Oh, don't tell me..." I started with annoyance "He's with Mr. Snart and Mr. Rory on the Jumpship. I'm patching you through." Gideon reported. "Jefferson? Jefferson, where are you?" "Well, it's not a short story." Jax started nervously. "There's no time!" I shouted getting them back on subject. "Gideon will upload you the coordinates to the Greyhill Building. Rip and Sara are in danger." Stein stated. "We're on our way, Professor."