Kim Seol Na

Hello there. I'm Kim Seol Na. You can call me Seol Na. I'm just a average person who rarely talks to everyone. Yes, everyone including my family.

My father passed away when I was 7 years old. My father are always the good listener to all my sad stories. I felt so unlucky that he had passed away early.

I am the only child in my family so I was very lonely. My mother is very busy with her work. It's because she works in a company.

I don't have any friends at school because I'm less talkative and very shy. I also get dumped once. That makes me feel embarrassed and lost my confident.

Well, there are some guys that tried to couple with me. But yeah, some girls keep spreading that I'm very poor and very cold.

" She's very poor! "

" Look at her bag! She wore it for 3 months ."

" It looks like she doesn't have any money to buy a new bag "

But I swear, my bag still looks new and my bag doesn't have rips like THEIR bag.

And that made all the boys who once liked me, hates me because all of the stupid words my haters talked.

" She got dumped once ! "

" I guess that person dumped her because she's ugly "

" That girl is soooo unfortunate "

I don't have friends to talk about my story and sometimes that made me think " should I really live in this world? " And the fact that I don't have any friend makes me feel so lonely.

I kept my anger towards my haters for years and I still can't let the anger go . I do try to change to another school but my mom won't have time to settle it. And there's something that makes me don't wanna move.

I admit that I do look UGLY like a POTATO , I don't really do sport, but at least I'm in the school's badminton team.  And I admit that I'm a bit stupid.

But hey, I got number 1 every year. Thanks to my smart and mature brain.

This evening, I noticed that my school does have many couples. Well you can say there's more than 100 couples. Fortunately, my school is just very kind to let everyone have their partner.

I would be very lucky even if I only have one friend who is willing to stay friends with me for live.

I was so jealous of everyone.