Hero of The Day

this is the very last chapter for Renjun to shine *lmao* ✨✨✨

---------

Seol Na's POV

" I'm glad today's event ended quickly. " I talked to Mark and Haechan who was sitting beside me in the hall. Yes, we're still in the hall. They nodded, feeling relieved. I was looking on the floor but I looked up when someone shouted my name.

" Seoooooo~l Naaaaaaa ~~~ " Jaemin shouted, running towards me. I stood up, shocked with his childish behavior. He crashed his body to me, hugging tightly. Why do I even stand up? I almost rolled my eyes because of my thoughts. I noticed how mean my thoughts was so I shook my head really hard. Okay now I felt dizzy.

I miss his cuddles. I miss this kind of warmness. When will you ever notice Jaemin?  I have my own reasons why I chose to sing that song. Why is it so hard for you to understand? I might not be clear but can't he stop looking at his phone even just a day? Heol, I'm getting emotional.

I tried my best to release myself from his tight hug, leaving him confused. I never release our hugs first. It was always him.  I walked towards Renjun, feeling guilty towards Jaemin. I'm sorry. I looked back at Jaemin, who was taking out his phone again. I stared at him before looking back at Renjun. Still the same .

" You've done great Seol Na, oppa is proud. " Renjun smiled, showing his snaggletooth. " Thank you Renjun " I fake a smile before everyone in the hall went out. I decided to walk alone because my mind is going to burst. My mind has a lot of things to think right now.

I walked to the school's field, with my bag. I decided to skip the maths class even though I know it wasn't a good idea. The teacher will understand. Besides, I just finished performing. Everyone else is in the class so it was just me. Or maybe not.

" Hey Seol Na noona , what's up? " I looked up to see Chenle. This is the very first time he greeted me first. He's still lacking some Korean so I understand if he's quiet. It's kinda funny to see him asking for translation from Renjun. " Why are you alone? " He asked, sitting beside me.

" Shouldn't you be in class Chenle? " I asked and he shake his head. " Class was dismissed and I saw you, so I went down here. You looked pathetic. " I chuckled at the word ' pathetic ' even though I was pathetic. He looked into my eyes and my eyes widen. It took him 5 seconds until he looked at the grass.

" According to my research and my mind,  you have a lot of hard times. Your eyes looked sad. Mind sharing some story? Sharing is caring. So share if you care about me noona! "  I laughed at his childishness. " Noona don't laugh, I'm serious! " He whined.

" Nothing Chenle, I'm fine. I guess I'm just tired. " I didn't want to tell the truth. Telling about it probably won't change a thing. I will try my best not to tell anyone. But I guess someone do know about it. The one and only boy, Renjun. He wouldn't visit me if he didn't knew about it. Wouldn't he?

" Okay noona, if you wanted to share your story I'll always be there for you! " Chenle said, walking away. And now I'm alone again. I lied on the grass, looking at the sky while resting my head on my bag. " The sky is pretty " I murmured to myself. I was looking at the sky so much that I didn't realized I fell asleep right on the grass.

Renjun's POV

Class got dismissed and I'm sitting with Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin. Haechan, Jeno and I was chatting together but this boy, Jaemin seemed to be focusing on his phone like there's no tomorrow. He didn't even hear I'm calling him. I called his name for almost 10 times.

" I'll go to the toilet for a while, can you take care of my phone? " Jaemin told us and the rest of us nodded. I need to tell the others something before Jaemin came back. Good thing the toilet was far. " Guys, let's delete Jaemin's games. Everyone was annoyed watching him playing his phone everyday. He even - " I was trying to talk more but Haechan cut me off.

" Give me the phone, enough talking and let's do it. It's for everyone. It's not like he can't download it back. " Haechan stated. Let's do this. I'm willing to be punched if Jaemin was too mad. I'm going to give him a nice and long speech. *smirk*

* 10 applications were deleted *

Can't wait see his reactions. " Let's act like we don't know anything. " Jeno told us and we agreed. It's been 15 minutes and Jaemin came back. Just in time. He sat and took his phone. " OMG MY GAMES ARE GONE. I FELT LIKE HALF OF ME IS GONE. GUYS HELP ME " Jaemin whined, but the three of us didn't even respond a bit. Not even a flinch.

" It must be you guys who did it " Nice brain bruh. " Yes, it's us. So what? Many people suffered because of those games. We can't even do our practice properly because you didn't came for our practice. Everyone hated that. And I need to tell you that because of those weird games, Seol Na cried 24/7 . I even went to your house just because your mum told me Seol Na didn't want to go out from her room. She didn't want to go to school because of you. She thought that the idea of her staying home was good."

Jaemin was looking down, listening to my words. " She didn't wanted to go to school so she didn't became clingy towards you and she wanted you to freely play your games. She was waiting for you to realize. If you don't believe me then go ask Seol Na yourself. " Okay, that was quite long and my speech is kinda lame. But I just said what I wanted to say. If you hate my speech that much then fiGhT mE. nah I'm joking.

Jaemin ran out from the class, probably looking for Seol Na. I became the hero of the day! Jeno, Haechan and I high fived before I continue to draw my uncompleted moomin.

I love myself. Give a big hand to Huang Renjun, the moomin lover.