Second Chance

Jaemin's POV

What Renjun said really hit me. I quickly leave my seat and ran to find Seol Na. Crap, where is she? Oh yeah, in her class of course. I ran to her class, I don't even care if I bumped into someone. I'm running nonstop, until I'm in front of her class. I peeked a bit, there's no teacher, probably her class got dismissed too.

But she's not in her class. Where is she? I asked her classmates but they also don't know. Gosh, the hallways? Nope. The toilet? She doesn't like toilets. She said that toilet are weird. The hall? Why would she be there anyway? Maybe canteen? Nope. I've been searching for her and I realized that I haven't went to a place. The place where we used to stay together.

I went downstairs and ran straight to the field. I saw a figure who is lying down on the grass. I went closer to the figure, who was snoring not so loud but still can be heard. I giggled a bit, realizing how cute the figure is snoring. I looked at her face, Seol Na?  I've finally found her. " Hey Seol Na, wake up " I wake her up, I felt guilty for waking her up from her peaceful sleep. She is still snoring, not realizing my existence.

Seol Na's POV

" Hey Seol Na! ~ " I looked up at my boyfriend, Jaemin who was walking towards me. He's a member of NCT now. I'm here, watching his performance, giving a huge support. I've waited for him at the backstage and I was very happy to see him. He hugged me but I'm struggling to release the hug because he's sweaty. Very sweaty. But then, I collapsed. Everything went black.

" Oh my g- " My eyes suddenly opened, and I'm gasping for air. What did I dreamt? Why must it be a bad ending? I shook the thought and tried to get to sleep again. I looked at my watch, it's been two hours since I'm lying here. I already skipped 2 classes and I'm happy about it. I'm such a stupid student.

I tried to sleep, but I can't. I tried again. Nope, still can't. I was shocked to hear some footsteps so I faked my sleep. " Hey Seol Na, wake up " Wait, that voice. I recognize it. But it's impossible. I didn't even move an inch, not wanting my fake actions to be noticed. ' He ' stroked my hair, and I'm glad I still managed to be a mannequin.

" Seol Na, I know you wouldn't hear me, but I wanted to say sorry. I knew I was a fool for leaving you alone, yet you still wait for me. I'm sorry for not texting nor calling you, like I always did. You don't have to worry anymore, my games were already deleted so I'll promise I'll spend more time for you. Why are you lying here alone? You're lonely? I'm sorry. I wish I could repeat time but I can't. I will try my best to spend my time with you. I'm glad that you still waited for me. I'm sorry. I love you. Don't worry, I won't leave your side until you wake up. "

Jaemin, finally. He realized it. But I felt guilty. I'm happy he finally realized that. I don't know why but his words made me cry. A single tear escaped my eyes, and I finally get the courage to wake up. He was staring on the grass, so I grabbed the opportunity to hug him when he's not looking. He jumped a bit, surprised because I was asleep awhile ago but he didn't flinch.

" Jaemin, I heard everything. Thank you for realizing and I can't help but feel guilty. I love you too " I back-hugged him, resting my head on his back. I close my eyes, I miss this kind of feeling. The feeling, where you feel safe and happy. He pushed my hands away and turned his back away, and now he's facing me. We cuddled again as I buried my face. This is the most warm feeling ever. " Second chance? " He looked at my face, giving out his puppy eyes. " Second chance " I said as I nodded, and we continued to hug each other.

----

(ノД')